Walmart - Review about Auto Battery from Atlanta, Georgia
I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund.The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted return.
The manager was hiding out in another department avoiding me.
After 40 mim.And numerous attempts by staff to get him to assist me, The manager informed me that WalMart would not be able to refund my buttery even when it was brought back in perfect condition un- used
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Auto Battery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."