Walmart - Review about Auto Battery from Atlanta, Georgia

1395 of 4959 Walmart reviews

I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund.The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted return.

The manager was hiding out in another department avoiding me.

After 40 mim.And numerous attempts by staff to get him to assist me, The manager informed me that WalMart would not be able to refund my buttery even when it was brought back in perfect condition un- used

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Auto Battery
Review category
Equipment
review #685074 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1395 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25, 2015 #1053739

What was the reason given for not accepting return of the battery?

Sep 30, 2015 #1041086

Receipts are required for battery car battery returns with in 90 days and unused. Your original complaint is invalid due to you revealing to us you did not have the receipt and the fact that you shoved it in the managers face just shows me how much a child you are for wanting to have the last word when you should never have it in the first place because the manager was right about the policy. As regards to Kevin he is an *** hired by some company to provide disinformation about Walmart. In one thread he is defending Walmart and others he is talking about how *** Walmart is. So the policy is hung in the automotive department, is on your receipt, posted in customer service and online. There is no reason why you should be arguing about the policy.

1 0 Reply

Aug 20, 2015 #1022448

I work the service desk, and if he had his reciept, there is no reason they shouldn't have returned. Batteries are 90 days with reciept. After 90 days, if you have a reciept you can exchange, if it is within the warranty period, and the battery tests as a bad battery.

Aug 21, 2015 #1022489 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I did not have the receipt with me at the time of the return okay. Also I had to dig the receipt out of the trash to show kevin that I did not lose the receipt. Besides at least I am not a child molester like you are. I don't want any child molesters responding to my complaint. Yeah it does say at the back of the receipt that the batteries can be returned within 90 days. But I lost the receipt and found it after the manager refused to allow me to make the return. I then came back and shoved it in his face and said look I have the receipt I am not a thief. He saw me as a threat and called security on me and asked me to leave the store. So shut the *** up ***.

Aug 20, 2015 #1022128

Nowhere on the receipt dose it mention that a battery cannot be returned.

1 0 Reply

Aug 20, 2015 #1022214 Orange, California, United States

Now that proves you did not have the receipt, because the receipt clearly says that the battery cannot be returned. It is obvious you are lying about that. Then again you lied when you said walmart is my favorite place to shop. If you had the receipt you would have brought it up in the original review. If you had the receipt you would have read the return policy of batteries. Not only is it stated on the receipt. WHICH YOU DID NOT HAVE. But also there are signs posted on the walls in the department. Not their fault you cannot read hard word. (the ones more than three letters) If you really do have the receipt have a literate person read it to you since clearly you are illiterate.

0 4 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021461

I did have the receipt as well as the core charge receipt. IN Hand
and as far as the manager avoiding me... that is true. I could see him hanging out in the sporting goods avoiding me. I'm sure he had other stuff to do, but it should never take 30+min to take care of a return. I did look at Wal-Marts return policy online and there is no mention of excluding batteries from being returned and when i purchased the battery the cashier never mentioned that it could not be returned.

Aug 19, 2015 #1021705 Orange, California, United States

Remember he has other stuff to do, you are not the center of the universe. If you were an adult you would know this and you would wait patiently. The reason the cashier did not explain that the battery could not be returned was that as an adult she expects you to know how to read. She has no idea that you are illiterate. If you really had the receipt as you claim you would see this at the back of the receipt.

1 4 Reply

Aug 18, 2015 #1021277

If you had kept the receipt you could have had a refund. How hard is it to keep the receipt until you're sure you have what you need?

2 0 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021380 Orange, California, United States

I agree funny how someone old enough to drive acts like a toddler. I doubt the manager was avoiding him. Probably had other people to deal with, and the OP being self centered as he is probably thought he was more important and that the manager should drop everything and help him.

1 4 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021462

Its funny how people like Kevin rather insult people then make an intelligent comment. I sure Wal-mart is his favorite place to shop.

2 2 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021508

I agree I think this Kevin kid is the toddler himself and loves Walmart

2 2

Aug 19, 2015 #1021706 Orange, California, United States

I am not the one acting like a toddler as you and your friend claim. This is not my favorite place to shop. You are lying when you say this. If you are lying about this what else were you lying about? Did you really lie about the receipt, or did lose it? If you can tell one lie by saying Walmart is my favorite place to shop who knows if you are being honest about the receipt. I have posted negative replies to many companies, so I guess I have tons of places to shop. If you want to be taken seriously stop lying and stop posting under anonymous to defend yourself it makes you look foolish.

1 4

May 10 #1156514

KevinRichards must be a 16 year old with autism. Read his words with that in mind and it all becomes clear.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×