Walmart - Review about Bike from Tillsonburg, Ontario
Purchased a bike for my daughter (11) in spring of 2015 from Walmart in Tillsonburg, ON.she didn't ride too much at first.
July she started riding more often. July 14 she was coming home from local water park. Her one pedal cme right off while she was pedaling causing her to lose balance and fall off. It was clearly n assembly issue or some kind of malfunction.
This was not normal wear and tear. My daughter was hurt. She smashed and scraped her knee bad. 2 weeks later and it still hurts.
She had other minor injuries. This should not have happened. She could have hurt herself much worse. So far I have had to bug Walmart.
Walmart along with the assembly company should be responsible. Walmart should make sure a bike is safe before selling it. I have heard from 2 Walmart employees. They tell me reports have been filed and now I have to wait 2 weeks for the assembly company to contact me.
That Walmart has nothing more to do with it. They take no responsibility. My daughter has no bike now. I wont let her ride that one.
I dont have a lot of money to buy another.Shouldn't Walmart take some responsibilty?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I really dont now were to start. Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."