Walmart - Review about Bike from Tillsonburg, Ontario
Purchased a bike for my daughter (11) in spring of 2015 from Walmart in Tillsonburg, ON.she didn't ride too much at first.
July she started riding more often. July 14 she was coming home from local water park. Her one pedal cme right off while she was pedaling causing her to lose balance and fall off. It was clearly n assembly issue or some kind of malfunction.
This was not normal wear and tear. My daughter was hurt. She smashed and scraped her knee bad. 2 weeks later and it still hurts.
She had other minor injuries. This should not have happened. She could have hurt herself much worse. So far I have had to bug Walmart.
Walmart along with the assembly company should be responsible. Walmart should make sure a bike is safe before selling it. I have heard from 2 Walmart employees. They tell me reports have been filed and now I have to wait 2 weeks for the assembly company to contact me.
That Walmart has nothing more to do with it. They take no responsibility. My daughter has no bike now. I wont let her ride that one.
I dont have a lot of money to buy another.Shouldn't Walmart take some responsibilty?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "We found this company through homestars.com and after meeting with thepresident Tony Hellman, decided that based on what we had seen wewould use him to replace the flooring in our..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."