Walmart - Review about Bud Light Beer from Atlanta, Georgia

Everyone who buys beer from Walmart, be on the look out for expired beer

Has happened to me the last 2 times i bought beer therr. Wonder why it taste like puke. See pic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bud Light Beer
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #803200 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 08 #1124202

This is NOT the expire is the made date. Beer confuses most people, it is the date it was packaged.

0 0 Reply

Mar 08 #1124224

Really? I didn't know that. Well thank you for telling me the difference. I appreciated. Nice to have found the answer.

0 0 Reply

Mar 10 #1124817

No, that is not correct date. That is the best by date. After that expect your beer to start becoming flat. I wouldn't purchase it at that point. All beers are different. Look them up on internet. This budlight he needs to go back to walmart. The guy above was incorrect young lady.

2 0 Reply

Mar 08 #1124238

No, you just remind of a loser mall cop. No I don't have much to do
Farm, ride horses, which I'm have an awful time trying to keep my horse from bolting when practicing with my 357 Ruger. I got for my birthday. The shells are pretty expense, so I can do a few rounds a day. It really sucks that walmart gets a .22 shell in and sell them all it to gun shows. Gotta go dogs barking outside,must be another coon. Hotdog, get my shotgun.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about