Walmart - Review about Cookies from Houston, Texas
This is how I received my order at walmart.This is not the first time.
I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain and ask to look up for a cleaner/no damage on the box. They pull up and said there was 2 in stock. That I as a customer have to look for it, that their system could be wrong and have none!
What kind of people are they hiring at walmart. Rude, Slow and Don't speak english.
Walmart has the customer services worker ever.I complain before so many time and not once received a response.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."