My fiance bought me a double-hearted necklace for Valentine's Day.I didn't have a single problem with it until I cleaned it.
Then it changed colors. It cost him over $100 and it stated real gold. I am allergic to fake jewelry, so I know it's real. My problem is that it changed colors.
It went bronze.
Now I would like to know what I can do to be refunded my moey, because believe me I won't get anymore jewelry from walmart.But I think I should be reimbursed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Double Hearted Necklace
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "I was suppose to gotten new furniture but got and dirty cut Matress wit bugs instead..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."