Walmart - Review about Double Hearted Necklace from Ridgeland, Mississippi

2068 of 4959 Walmart reviews

My fiance bought me a double-hearted necklace for Valentine's Day.I didn't have a single problem with it until I cleaned it.

Then it changed colors. It cost him over $100 and it stated real gold. I am allergic to fake jewelry, so I know it's real. My problem is that it changed colors.

It went bronze.

Now I would like to know what I can do to be refunded my moey, because believe me I won't get anymore jewelry from walmart.But I think I should be reimbursed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Double Hearted Necklace
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #570004 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2068 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

May 22, 2015 #987613

What did you clean it with? Certain chemicals react with the alloy in gold and can affect the color.

1 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2014 #915821 Montgomery, Alabama, United States

I'm not 6 y/o thank you. And I have every right to ask for a refund on that pendant necklace. It was a joke and I am very dissatisfied with Wal-Mart right now. If you don't like my opinion or my comments then feel free to not read them. I'm a 40 y/o thank you very much. And I used gold jewelry cleaner on it you retarded *** ***.

0 1 Reply
joebloe

Dec 15, 2014 #915986 Petersburg, Virginia, United States

I was bought a *** ring from wmart by my girlfriend. after I used it it turned rusty looking also.

ashleyagossett

Dec 15, 2014 #916054 Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

It states 14k on the pendant, so you would think it should be real. I've even showed it to a Wal-Mart associate who even told me it was real. I'm just trying to find out what all I can do and to warn others about them selling fake gold jewelry

KevinRichards

Dec 15, 2014 #916080 Orange, California, United States

On this website you are free to comment to users, you don't like being told you are wrong than don't use this site. You really must be six years old to result to name calling, or perhaps seven at the most. Your boyfriend is sick for marrying a child. He needs to be in jail.

2 0 Reply
R. jeremy

Dec 15, 2014 #916151 Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

If that's your picture in your profile, you are too hot to be with a looser who buys jewelry a wmart. Dump that d*ck and come see me. I'm 22yo and 9 1/2 on the roll out if you know what I mean.

0 0
KevinRichards

Dec 15, 2014 #915791 Orange, California, United States

Your husband needs to be arrested for marrying a six year old. If you were older than six you would know to read the instructions on how to properly take care and clean the necklace. Besides it is your husband not you who lost money.

ashleyagossett

Dec 15, 2014 #915838 Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

You need to realize that when you insult someone make sure that you know what you're talking about. I know how to take care of my jewelry, considering I can only wear real jewelry. It can't be fake or I breakout and start itching. So please don't think I'm *** or underage. I'm actually not that naïve, thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×