My fiance bought me a double-hearted necklace for Valentine's Day.I didn't have a single problem with it until I cleaned it.

Then it changed colors. It cost him over $100 and it stated real gold. I am allergic to fake jewelry, so I know it's real. My problem is that it changed colors.

It went bronze.

Now I would like to know what I can do to be refunded my moey, because believe me I won't get anymore jewelry from walmart.But I think I should be reimbursed.

Review about: Double Hearted Necklace.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LadyScot

What did you clean it with? Certain chemicals react with the alloy in gold and can affect the color.

Orange, California, United States #916288

I agree your fiancee is a loser, who buys jewelry from Walmart for gift, you got what he paid for.

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #915821

I'm not 6 y/o thank you.And I have every right to ask for a refund on that pendant necklace.

It was a joke and I am very dissatisfied with Wal-Mart right now. If you don't like my opinion or my comments then feel free to not read them.

I'm a 40 y/o thank you very much.And I used gold jewelry cleaner on it you retarded *** ***.

joebloe
to Anonymous Petersburg, Virginia, United States #915986

I was bought a *** ring from wmart by my girlfriend. after I used it it turned rusty looking also.

to joebloe Montgomery, Alabama, United States #915988

C*ck ring?

ashleyagossett
to joebloe Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #916054

It states 14k on the pendant, so you would think it should be real. I've even showed it to a Wal-Mart associate who even told me it was real. I'm just trying to find out what all I can do and to warn others about them selling fake gold jewelry

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #916080

On this website you are free to comment to users, you don't like being told you are wrong than don't use this site.You really must be six years old to result to name calling, or perhaps seven at the most.

Your boyfriend is sick for marrying a child.He needs to be in jail.

ashleyagossett
to KevinRichards Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #916082

You're the one that needs to be in jail.Do you not realize how sick that sounds?

I mean seriously, that's just sick!!Get a life and stay out of my business.

R. jeremy
to ashleyagossett Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #916151

If that's your picture in your profile, you are too hot to be with a looser who buys jewelry a wmart. Dump that d*ck and come see me. I'm 22yo and 9 1/2 on the roll out if you know what I mean.

Orange, California, United States #915791

Your husband needs to be arrested for marrying a six year old. If you were older than six you would know to read the instructions on how to properly take care and clean the necklace. Besides it is your husband not you who lost money.