Walmart - Review about Double Hearted Necklace from Ridgeland, Mississippi
My fiance bought me a double-hearted necklace for Valentine's Day.I didn't have a single problem with it until I cleaned it.
Then it changed colors. It cost him over $100 and it stated real gold. I am allergic to fake jewelry, so I know it's real. My problem is that it changed colors.
It went bronze.
Now I would like to know what I can do to be refunded my moey, because believe me I won't get anymore jewelry from walmart.But I think I should be reimbursed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Double Hearted Necklace
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "I tried keranique it did not grow my hair it did nothing for My hair. ..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."