I was at walmart two days ago to get my fourth hole pierced.The lady had a broken finger so i was a bit skeptical.
She then marked my ears and i did not like the placing due to how close to my third hole they are and she then said oh there is already a hole there and she didnt move the dot to a different location.
Onone ear the location was a little off from where the dot was but the second ear she completely missed the dot and the ring is barely in my ear.If i brought my receipt to walmart would they somehow fix this problem?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ear Piercing
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."