Walmart - Review about Ear Piercing from New York, New York

I was at walmart two days ago to get my fourth hole pierced.The lady had a broken finger so i was a bit skeptical.

She then marked my ears and i did not like the placing due to how close to my third hole they are and she then said oh there is already a hole there and she didnt move the dot to a different location.

Onone ear the location was a little off from where the dot was but the second ear she completely missed the dot and the ring is barely in my ear.If i brought my receipt to walmart would they somehow fix this problem?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ear Piercing
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #687774 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 26, 2015 #1025198

I had no idea Walmart even offered this service. Not sure I would trust them to put a hole in my body. If you really want it done, spend the money and go to a real piercer and I don't mean a mall kiosk.

2 0 Reply

Aug 25, 2015 #1024813

I think of you are dissatisfied with a placement you have 24 hours to let them know, and they will refund your money, or repierce. (It's been a while since I had my unfortunate experience there, so it may have changed.) How this helps!
Oh, and don't mind the old fogies on here that don't like multiple piercings. It's none of their business. (I have five in one ear and ten in the other.)

Aug 25, 2015 #1024815

Thank you for this! Helped but its been like 4 days now so not much i cando about it!

Aug 25, 2015 #1024388

stop making holes :), you have enough already :)

Aug 25, 2015 #1024792

I love my piercings

Aug 24, 2015 #1024246

Do they not have a mall where you live so you can be an angsty and misunderstood instead of going to a Wal-Mart to get your ears pierced? It is a lot easier to forget all the bad choices you made when you were younger when those choices aren't causing your ears to droop at 60.

Aug 24, 2015 #1024228

How in the world do you think they will "fix" it? If you don't like it, take the earring out ASAP and let the hole close. Ask Walmart for a refund. Consider not getting any additional piercings in your poor little ear.

Aug 25, 2015 #1024793

Well by fix it i meant repierce it while i was there or something or just get a refund!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.