Walmart - Review about Element Tv from Hopwood, Pennsylvania
I bought a tv at Walmart got the protection plan for the 38$ they promised it's easy quick coverage.I filed coaim after around 1 year as tv has a weird pixel issue with a v in it..
Told when I called the Walmart warranty assist that the opened a claim and given claim number I waited 2 weeks as I was told in 1-3 days this would be fixed. Long short of it called back told I never filed claim and they would need to start a ticket request I was mad and informed them I had a claim number diary lady rudely said well I have no proof. U need to start a new request for being able to even start the possibility of claim.. I asked for manager gave her my claim number from 2 weeks ago I was given..
First thing she and all of them tried to do was tell me mind u with ur sending a tech to home or even asking facts absolutely tv that it had to be a burnt in image and that's user fault and not covered.. She said this after I said I don't know about Tvs and don't think it's burnt in as I have been reside online it's most likely pixel issues.. Goes to show they just try to get out of it to fix or replace.. I believe this entire process and joke of a warranty is fraud I wish it was against law for them to sell this lie......
Anyhow they say they will send tech to house but they already told me it won't be covers becusse it's a burn in image user fault.. We shal see I have screen saver from direct tv in this tv and don't use Netflix or any of their gimcs to why it would be what hey say...
Hope this info saves others from buying this absolute *** and rip off.....Below is copy of the v they say with out looking at is burnt in image as I took pic of this v (it's in left side mid section of screen)and sent it to them since as I don't feel they are right to try to get out of soigné the right thing before even seeing something!!!
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Element Tv
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."