Walmart - Review about Element Tv from Hopwood, Pennsylvania
I bought a tv at Walmart got the protection plan for the 38$ they promised it's easy quick coverage.I filed coaim after around 1 year as tv has a weird pixel issue with a v in it..
Told when I called the Walmart warranty assist that the opened a claim and given claim number I waited 2 weeks as I was told in 1-3 days this would be fixed. Long short of it called back told I never filed claim and they would need to start a ticket request I was mad and informed them I had a claim number diary lady rudely said well I have no proof. U need to start a new request for being able to even start the possibility of claim.. I asked for manager gave her my claim number from 2 weeks ago I was given..
First thing she and all of them tried to do was tell me mind u with ur sending a tech to home or even asking facts absolutely tv that it had to be a burnt in image and that's user fault and not covered.. She said this after I said I don't know about Tvs and don't think it's burnt in as I have been reside online it's most likely pixel issues.. Goes to show they just try to get out of it to fix or replace.. I believe this entire process and joke of a warranty is fraud I wish it was against law for them to sell this lie......
Anyhow they say they will send tech to house but they already told me it won't be covers becusse it's a burn in image user fault.. We shal see I have screen saver from direct tv in this tv and don't use Netflix or any of their gimcs to why it would be what hey say...
Hope this info saves others from buying this absolute *** and rip off.....Below is copy of the v they say with out looking at is burnt in image as I took pic of this v (it's in left side mid section of screen)and sent it to them since as I don't feel they are right to try to get out of soigné the right thing before even seeing something!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Element Tv
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."