Walmart - Review about Elevator

I want to Walmart yesterday November 3 to do grocery shopping like I do every week and I spent $300 or sometimes more depends on the sales I want in the elevator the elevator was so dirty this was Scusset thing people were touching the elevator and touching fruits when I seen that it made me sick to my stomach I decided to go to no-frills and do the grocery shopping there I spoke to someone on the floor and I asked them if they could have someone to clean It she's like yes I will call someone I came back half an hour later it was still the same this is an healthy safety concerns this is on the acceptable. I had a big store this is how germs comes and people get sick that elevator buttons it was even sticky

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 07, 2014 #896787 Cambridge, Minnesota

I didn't know Walmart stores had more than 1 floor.

0 0 Reply

Nov 05, 2014 #895849

I rub my balls the whole time i'm in walmart and touch everything. It has never made me sick!

Nov 05, 2014 #895870

Then again that could really be what the stains are.

Nov 05, 2014 #895842

PS you could get sick anywhere, like at school when one of your first grade classmates forgets to cover themselves when they sneeze, or on the slide when someone had diahrea.

Nov 05, 2014 #895841

Someone could have messed up the elevator again after it was cleaned. Also Walmart only has one floor, since when did a store with one floor have elevators. If they were cleaning the elevator when you wanted to use it you would complain you did not have access to it and complain about how you had to haul your big fat A$$ up the stairs.

Jimmy Pimmers

Nov 04, 2014 #895536

Give me a break with nonsense like this.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about