Walmart - Review about Employees from Walnut Creek, California

1834 of 4977 Walmart reviews

2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key.Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims.

Walmart says it's not their responsibility. When they investigated the men from my information, they were caught stealing thousands of tires and products. I haven't been compensated for my losses yet.

I will contact BBB and all consumer resources till I get my compensation.Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Employees
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #609810 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1834 of 4977 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 11 #1110165

Walmart bought new set of 28" wheels for my truck. Same style just black. Also they located three of the original set. Thanks for you all the support... even you *** people need to get this update

1 2 Reply
Mike_mn

Feb 10 #1109943 Ham Lake, Minnesota, United States

Right! The BBB will get you your money back.
You have no proof, other than they have a history of theft - that doesn't make them guilty - probably are, but we don't live in Germany in the third Reich!
Your insuracnce shoudl have covered it. Get over it. You were a victom of theft. Buy a security system for your vehicle, and get some security lugs.

3 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2015 #1032452

Who gives a *** about your rims be glad your *** runs and you have no proof these men did it until the police physically find the key and YOUR stuff in their possesion.

4 1 Reply

Aug 01, 2015 #1014543

What is the conclusion of the Police based on their investigation?
What is not clear here, the vehicle was stole, and recovered only the tires and rims missing?
Or, did you come outside to find your tires and rims missing?
You do realize folks steal cars everyday without having a key?
You make an accusation, you have the burden of proof.

3 1 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002223

This is why I do not shop at Walmart!

1 5 Reply

Mar 25, 2015 #963454

Maybe I missed something, but how do you know it was the walmart employees that did this? Are you just assuming it was them or do you have proof?

1 1 Reply
KevinRichards

Mar 20, 2015 #961298 Orange, California, United States

"Obviously you cannot comprehend... they stole a copy of my key at work on the clock, while servicing my vehicle. Slow ***; and the insurance only covered factory wheels. Remember pissed off customer"
You cannot comprehend, The insurance company will pay not them. Have mommy or daddy read you the posts.

4 5 Reply

Aug 03, 2015 #1015293

My after market rims are covered by insurance. Yours can also be covered by insurance unless they were total junk in the first place .

4 1 Reply

Mar 20, 2015 #961160 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

Kevin, I have to agree with you there. After all it was NOT Walmart that stole from him. It was those two individuals, if that actually did happen. You're right to assume that this person is a child considering. If he weren't a child, he would have contacted the police too. I think he just didn't want the police to think that he is prank calling them because he is a child and is obviously not old enough to drive.

1 1 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037242

Again! Kevin Richards and realm188 "have to agree" with each other. Hah! Busted! Those two are one and the same! kevinrichardsrealm188 is the same person. She works at Walmart and sits there defending them all day long! Loser!!

1 3 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037475 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

Yeah, because "Kevin" is common female name. Wow, aren't you smart. Maybe Kevin and I just agree on a lot of things. Pretty sure I made it obvious in earlier responses that I don't agree with every single thing that Kevin has to say.

0 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037483 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

By the way, Anonymous, it's been quite a while since I have commented. I am not on here as much as I use to be. Pretty sure that is obvious also. Just because I defend someone doesn't mean that I work for them. Maybe I'm just more understanding than you. If you can't argue with facts, you are pretty much lying.

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 18, 2015 #960139

This isn't the WalMart website, you are on a general complaint site. Did it ever occur to you to report this to the police department. IF you have complete insurance company turn the claim into them and I bet they will manage to get results from the WalMart employees. Actually it isn't the responsibility of WalMart to reimburse you, it should be the employees, themselves.

6 1 Reply
Locccs2000

Mar 18, 2015 #960220 Walnut Creek, California, United States

This is sad for you as a manager to comment anonymously! Crash and burn... I will make this goes viral once I upload the videos of your employees testimony. Also, maybe get a deal with the employees who stole so I will have lawsuit. Move around clown!!!

2 11 Reply
Daniel644

Mar 19, 2015 #960794 Ellijay, Georgia, United States

Hey, ***. If someone stole your car you report it to the cops and file an insurance claim, not *** out walmart and demand they pay for the car, this is WHY YOU HAVE CAR INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walmart CANNOT be held liable for the actions the employees did while not clocked in, like when they went to your house to steal the car. This is law school 101.
also what the *** are you talking about, "get a deal with the employees who stole so I will have lawsuit" if you know who the *** stole the car why the *** haven't the cops arrested them? Also how the *** would that help you sue walmart for off the clock actions of employees?
Oh and I don't and NEVER have worked for Walmart, I'm just not a *** retard like you.

4 3 Reply
Locccs2000

Mar 20, 2015 #961135 Walnut Creek, California, United States

3 4

Mar 19, 2015 #960976 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

Just because someone said something like that doesn't mean that they work for Walmart. We have a right to disagree or agree just as you do. You disagree with stuff, guess that makes you an *** clown too. That other person was right and you know it. You just don't want to stop, think, and admit that you are wrong.

2 2 Reply
KevinRichards

Mar 20, 2015 #961087 Orange, California, United States

Let us play the game his way. The OP was fired from Walmart for stealing himself. That is why he is writing this review. Either that or he was caught stealing candy and toys from the store. He begged them not to call his parents. Being seven years old they had to call his parents. He got grounded, he could not go to his friend's eighth birthday party and he is angry at them and falsely accusing their employees of theft.

2 2
assclownintown

Mar 19, 2015 #961008 Bronx, New York, United States

Should he move into that clown car pictured above?
So how much are you planning on making Walmart pay for those 28" made in China hooptie wheels?

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.