2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key.Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims.
Walmart says it's not their responsibility. When they investigated the men from my information, they were caught stealing thousands of tires and products. I haven't been compensated for my losses yet.
I will contact BBB and all consumer resources till I get my compensation.Thanks
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I was a paid member for several years: Frozen games, half screen games, loss of tokens, crashes, etc... I am so over this F*ed up ***! Buh bye Pogo. This was the..."
- "WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."