Ellenwood, Georgia

It doesn't matter if you talk to customer service they don't care long as you spend your money my kids bought a new game and they gave me the wrong game so I took the game back less than 30 minutes with receipt the wouldn't take it back they need to post these rules on every case that holds games in them its just an ripe off

Review about: Game.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You came on this site for support, just like many others.But ran into these main commentators.

You know who they are and they know who they are, you're giving them what they want. If you look around this site at other reviews or complaints postings. You will found this is these main commentators form of amusement, a place for them to try to belittle the others, to make themselves appear superior. They may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious.

Also they often monopolize conversations and may belittle or look down on people they may perceive as inferior. They may feel a sense of entitlement and when they don't receive special treatment, they may become impatient or angry. I would of written a supportive comments for you to read, but all they would do is attack anything positive subjected. So, now I just inform other.

Please don't even replay back to their attacks.

That is what they want you to do.Hope this is helpful.

to Anonymous #924468

Well you psycho, this person is in the wrong, and deserves to be belittled, just like you were wrong in your own review and yourself deserved to be belittled, in which case you asked me to stop because it makes you so angry that you want to beat your wife and daughter again.

EyesRolling

Didn't you see it was the wrong game before you opened it up?

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the game?

Was the game open when you tried to take it back? If so, then don't blame walmart, blame copyright laws.

MattD78

You cannot return an opened video game unless it's defective.This has been the rule at every retailer for decades.

Also: CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games must be returned unopened.

If the item is defective, it can be returned within 90 days with a receipt and the original packaging.Defective items may be exchanged for the same title.

This is available at customer service or anyplace the return policy is displayed.

james bonds
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #923233

Had a bad experience with a woman who worked there.Please don't use the Christian mingle/walmart scam.

Set up a date with woman who was supposed to be Christ loving. She had a cute picture posted and we agreed to meat. Her picture was bs. I herd her mooing in the parking lot like a cow before she came in.

GD! She was 3 times bigger than the girl in the picture.

I almost went broke buying her bales of hay to eat for dinner.She wanted me to pork her butt I left right after.

to james bonds #923372

You spelled "meat" this way on purpose right. As in you agreed to "meat". Well if this is the case get a room.

Markham, Ontario, Canada #923096

You need to get the right game for them.You need to know what system works for what game.

Not their fault that you picked up the wrong game. They don't need to post the policy on every display. Stop making excuses.

While you bash them for their policies (which is also laws when it comes to games, books, movies, ect) you should work on your own spelling and grammar.Perhaps spending more time learning how to spell and less time playing your children's games you would know how to spell better.

bootsie
to KevinRichards Bemidji, Minnesota, United States #923210

Sounds like you are an advocate for Wal-Mart or for the gaming world.You also have made yourself the grammar police.

I bet you use the check spelling tab on the right side to make sure your spelling is all proper. Shaming people as a hobby typically means that one is generally not happy with themselves. Why aren't you happy Kevin? Why do you hate yourseĺf?

Maybe a trip to Wal-Mart and get some chocolate or Vitamin D will help your spirits.Good luck to you, I hope you feel better.

to bootsie #923705

Nope just stating the truth.Have mommy read some of my other replies to Target, Kmart, Toys are Us Mcdonalds ect.

All complain about the same thing, I did not get the rules changed for me to the employee is rude, and in the case where the OP is black "racist" I don't need to use a spell check to check the spelling, I am educated unlike some of the idiots who post here including you. I did not even notice this was there until you pointed it out.

Do you use it often when mommy is too busy to help you spell words difficult for you such as "the" and "cat" I think you are the one that needs luck making ASSumptinos before reading the whole site and comments I make.If I am an advocate for anything it is against stating my opinion to silly complaints such as the one this little boy is making.