I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike.I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for the amount of the bike due to not having a receipt.
So my daughter who already had a bike can't exchange her bike and pick something else because you guys couldn't find this bike in your system. My ex husband bought the bike at another Walmart 2 hours away on his way to get the rest of his belongings from our house and bring them to his new house. He has the receipt but he is hours away and we do not speak! After hours of waiting at Walmart I was told that I would need to drive to the store he purchased the bike from 2 hours away because their store was unable to look up the upc number!
I love Walmart but what happened to customer service I mean I just waited there for 2 hours with my 6 year old!Never will I shop at that Walmart again!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Girls Rock On Bike
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Let me begin by saying the product is good. Customer service is nonexistent. The phone number provided is only voicemail. I have tried it several times, morning, noon, and night...."
- "I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped. They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages. But they sure did..."
- "I write this warning to protect the people who are looking for trustworthy web develepers before they fall into the trap of this guy - I have been a victim..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."