Detroit, Michigan

I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike.I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for the amount of the bike due to not having a receipt.

So my daughter who already had a bike can't exchange her bike and pick something else because you guys couldn't find this bike in your system. My ex husband bought the bike at another Walmart 2 hours away on his way to get the rest of his belongings from our house and bring them to his new house. He has the receipt but he is hours away and we do not speak! After hours of waiting at Walmart I was told that I would need to drive to the store he purchased the bike from 2 hours away because their store was unable to look up the upc number!

I love Walmart but what happened to customer service I mean I just waited there for 2 hours with my 6 year old!Never will I shop at that Walmart again!

Review about: Girls Rock On Bike.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Excuse me, but you are asking too much. At least should have told him to mail you the receipt, or have the gift receipt given with the bike. Going over there without any proof of purchase was naive, or funny.