Talladega, Alabama

Update by user Apr 27, 2016

Never responded or resolved!

Update by user Jan 29, 2016

This is the Sylacauga store,not Talladega. I'm about 15 minutes from Talladega in Sylacauga, AL.

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2016

I purchased some great value wing selections one afternoon from my local Walmart.We have purchased these many times before and they've always been very tasty for the price.

I always boil the wings and watch them close so they are not undercooked. Tonight while we were boiling them we noticed white things sticking out and floating around while still attached to the actual wing.

I scooped one out and realized they still had their feathers attached.Needless to say, we did not consume the feathered wings.

Review about: Great Value Chicken Wings.

3.6
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Chicken
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

clstewart81

Please, if you ever purchase these, check for feathers!!!!!

Zack
to clstewart81 Ontario, Canada #1102674

This is the second complaints about Walmart having feathers in their chicken. Though we never had problems with their food, just saying this is the second complaint on this site about the same thing.

to Zack #1102891

I have bought these same wings several, several times.The way I cook them is boil, and monitor.

I've never seen anything like it!!!

My stomach is seriously messed up and I didn't even eat them.Everytime I think of chicken I want to vomit now.