Walmart - Review about Great Value Chicken Wings from Talladega, Alabama

Update added by user Apr 27

Never responded or resolved!

Update added by user Jan 29

This is the Sylacauga store,not Talladega. I'm about 15 minutes from Talladega in Sylacauga, AL.

Original review posted by user Jan 28

I purchased some great value wing selections one afternoon from my local Walmart.We have purchased these many times before and they've always been very tasty for the price.

I always boil the wings and watch them close so they are not undercooked. Tonight while we were boiling them we noticed white things sticking out and floating around while still attached to the actual wing.

I scooped one out and realized they still had their feathers attached.Needless to say, we did not consume the feathered wings.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Value Chicken Wings
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #779614 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 29 #1102674 Ontario, Canada

This is the second complaints about Walmart having feathers in their chicken. Though we never had problems with their food, just saying this is the second complaint on this site about the same thing.

2 0 Reply

Jan 29 #1102891

I have bought these same wings several, several times. The way I cook them is boil, and monitor. I've never seen anything like it!!! My stomach is seriously messed up and I didn't even eat them. Everytime I think of chicken I want to vomit now.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.