Walmart - Review about Hp Ink Cartridges from Athens, Georgia

1187 of 4959 Walmart reviews

Oconee County Walmart, in Georgia has the worst customer service ever!It's almost as if they resent people coming in and shopping.

Granted it was 10:30pm on a rainy night, I went in search of an HP ink cartridge at our, o-so-friendly Walmart. I waited patiently at the electronics register where a clerk worked feverishly to straighten the pens in a pen holder, and stacking flyers to look up after 5 min and see me standing there as I said,"excuse me". Before I could even get a word out of my mouth, she picked up the LANE CLOSED sign and slammed it down on the counter right in front of me w/o asking even what I needed. I just walked off shaking my head!!

Why do these stores stay open all night when they can't staff them w/ competent workers! Just close for the night and restock!

Is it REALLY worth the 2 or 300 dollar they make during a night!!Such rude people !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hp Ink Cartridges
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #724099

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1187 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 27, 2015 #1054312

Sigh once again closing the register when she is supposed to go home is not the same as being rude. Are you sure you were not out past your bedtime in the first place?

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×