Athens, Georgia

Oconee County Walmart, in Georgia has the worst customer service ever!It's almost as if they resent people coming in and shopping.

Granted it was 10:30pm on a rainy night, I went in search of an HP ink cartridge at our, o-so-friendly Walmart. I waited patiently at the electronics register where a clerk worked feverishly to straighten the pens in a pen holder, and stacking flyers to look up after 5 min and see me standing there as I said,"excuse me". Before I could even get a word out of my mouth, she picked up the LANE CLOSED sign and slammed it down on the counter right in front of me w/o asking even what I needed. I just walked off shaking my head!!

Why do these stores stay open all night when they can't staff them w/ competent workers! Just close for the night and restock!

Is it REALLY worth the 2 or 300 dollar they make during a night!!Such rude people !

Review about: Hp Ink Cartridges.

3.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Sigh once again closing the register when she is supposed to go home is not the same as being rude. Are you sure you were not out past your bedtime in the first place?