Trinity, Texas

Bought this notebook but nobody told me i had 15 days to return to get my money back . Im a truck driver and i drive out of state for long periods of time. Now im stuck with something i dont want.

Review about: Hp Stream Notebook.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

MattD78

Nobody told me except the receipt and signs at customer service. If only I'd bothered to ask what the return policy is when I bought it. Curse you, hindsight!

Smjajamn
to MattD78 #975163

It would be to easy to read all that and to check before buying. Lol, this post makes me laugh

Walmart - Organic Great Value Walmart "Hi, My wife tells me that the women group that consist of around 4200 women told her that Walmart is labeling the Organic items correctly and that some content comes..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - Traces of Anchovies in Great Value Chocolate Flavored Syrup! Walmart "...I decided to read the ingredients to see exactly what's in Great Value's chocolate flavored syrup to make it this consistency and it said that it may contain traces of..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more