I am extremely offended by a canvas Walmart is selling of Fifel Castro.This is a man who has had an island for 50 something years under a communist dictatorship.
Who has murdered, tortured and torn a country apart. Just because the USA has opened up relations with the Castro Brothers doesn't mean that things have changed for the people living on the island nor for all those who have been exiled & are living around the world, never to see their homeland again.
This is a huge insult to me & my Cuban parents.Next thing you know WAlmart will be glorifying Hitler.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Icanvas Canvas Wall Art
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."