Walmart - Review about Lip Balm from Olympia, Washington

2268 of 4977 Walmart reviews

10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon.When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was on clearance for $1.

I called lacey washington walmart and asked if they would price match Tumwater and was told no. I found out 11/1/14 that a customer went to the Lacey walmart and they PRICED MATCHED the nivea lip product that they told me they could not! I had asked to have the manager call 10/29/14 but never got a call back. I wad told her name was Enucia or donething like that.

It was 10:40 pm 10/28/14 when I called.I can be reached at tickles_08@comcast.net but I doubt I will hear from walmart since they already ignored me once.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Product or service
Lip Balm
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #553199 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 11 No 11
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2268 of 4977 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05, 2015 #1003811

Just go back with all of those lip balms in hand and take it from there. Or go to a different WallieWorld, I am sure you will find some price matching. Make sure you find a sign or something that states they will match any price. Then you will have the rat by the tail. Good luck!!! I hate things like this. I worked for a grocery company and you won't believe what they can do!!!!! GGrrrrrr!!!! I hate to see people taken advantage of. Don't forget there is YELP, another place to tell your story. Happy 4th of July!!!

2 4 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1001930

they do price match for online prices as long as it is in -stock and available . if it is out of stock online then they wont but otherwise they will honor their own online prices as well as other online competitors.

0 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894429

They told you wrong. They have a discount everyday on small items like this. It is called the five finger discount. It's a special promotion they have all day every day.

6 9 Reply
KevinRichards

Nov 03, 2014 #894598

I have used the five finger discount myself. It is the greatest.

8 13 Reply
davis

Nov 03, 2014 #894983

I like to give her the bowling ball grip, 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink.

3 8 Reply
anonymous

Nov 02, 2014 #894281

Don't criticize other people until you learn how to capitalize, punctuate, etc. Your complaint looks like a four year old wrote it.

2 4 Reply
KevinRichards

Nov 02, 2014 #894324

Perhaps she is four years old throwing a temper tantrum because she did not get her way? Most likely she was ignored because she was misbehaving. When a child throws a temper tantrum and misbehaves the best thing to do would be to ignore them.

4 9 Reply
hautshot

Nov 02, 2014 #894207

Should be 10/29/14 thursday when I called.

0 3 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894291

Walmart does not monitor this site, as it is not owned by them.

9 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894820

walmart owns everything, tard

5 9 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.