Walmart - Review about Lip Balm from Olympia, Washington

10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon.When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was on clearance for $1.

I called lacey washington walmart and asked if they would price match Tumwater and was told no. I found out 11/1/14 that a customer went to the Lacey walmart and they PRICED MATCHED the nivea lip product that they told me they could not! I had asked to have the manager call 10/29/14 but never got a call back. I wad told her name was Enucia or donething like that.

It was 10:40 pm 10/28/14 when I called.I can be reached at but I doubt I will hear from walmart since they already ignored me once.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Product or service
Lip Balm
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #553199 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 11 No 11
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05, 2015 #1003811

Just go back with all of those lip balms in hand and take it from there. Or go to a different WallieWorld, I am sure you will find some price matching. Make sure you find a sign or something that states they will match any price. Then you will have the rat by the tail. Good luck!!! I hate things like this. I worked for a grocery company and you won't believe what they can do!!!!! GGrrrrrr!!!! I hate to see people taken advantage of. Don't forget there is YELP, another place to tell your story. Happy 4th of July!!!

2 4 Reply

Jul 05, 2015 #1003984 Mannford, Oklahoma

I do too, which is why your comment shouldn't even be posted.

0 4 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1001930

they do price match for online prices as long as it is in -stock and available . if it is out of stock online then they wont but otherwise they will honor their own online prices as well as other online competitors.

0 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894429

They told you wrong. They have a discount everyday on small items like this. It is called the five finger discount. It's a special promotion they have all day every day.

6 9 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894598

I have used the five finger discount myself. It is the greatest.

8 12 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894983

I like to give her the bowling ball grip, 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink.

3 6 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894369 Mannford, Oklahoma

I'm interested to see the labels up closer because Walmart has labels like that.

2 1 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894368 Mannford, Oklahoma

You were told "no" because Walmart does not price match online. Prices can differ. If you don't believe me, look it up.

4 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894281

Don't criticize other people until you learn how to capitalize, punctuate, etc. Your complaint looks like a four year old wrote it.

2 4 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894324

Perhaps she is four years old throwing a temper tantrum because she did not get her way? Most likely she was ignored because she was misbehaving. When a child throws a temper tantrum and misbehaves the best thing to do would be to ignore them.

4 8 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894207

Should be 10/29/14 thursday when I called.

0 3 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894291

Walmart does not monitor this site, as it is not owned by them.

9 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #894820

walmart owns everything, tard

5 8 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about