The Walmart Supercenter in Lancaster, TX denied my WIC payment for items that should have been covered. A few weeks before that, my mother had to pay for an entire purchase because WIC was not working. I will not accept that and will report it to the NBC5 investigative team.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Grass4less delivered brown grass and said that I left it to brown. They refused to make it right. The COO is highly unprofessional. You will regret it, if you buy..."
- "Bridgeport location told me their latest add was a scam. SORRY the manager said it got me in though and laughed. $20 to join and $10 a month BUT really..."
- "Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera. Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time. They look legit but..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."