Walmart - Review about Many Different Products from Lancaster, Texas
The Walmart Supercenter in Lancaster, TX denied my WIC payment for items that should have been covered. A few weeks before that, my mother had to pay for an entire purchase because WIC was not working. I will not accept that and will report it to the NBC5 investigative team.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..."
- "Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera. Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time. They look legit but..."
- "Grass4less delivered brown grass and said that I left it to brown. They refused to make it right. The COO is highly unprofessional. You will regret it, if you buy..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."