Walmart - Review about Marketside Traditional Rotisserie Chicken from Coon Rapids, Minnesota

837 of 4959 Walmart reviews

I bought this chicken not knowing that it was raw ate it and got very sick the next day , went to the doctor and bacteria exams came in positive from my blood exams also this chicken wast sold one day after the sell by label said , hopefully somebody can help me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marketside Traditional Rotisserie Chicken
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #771346

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
837 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 15 #1199096 Sugar Land, Texas, United States

I'm gonna give you the best advice ever. Stop eating food from the deli. I used to work in their deli. The managers want food out on the shelf by a certain time whether it is done or not. They don't care.

musicman88

Jan 16 #1095519

Well first of all, it took a day for you to realize it was undercooked? Second of all, "Sell by date" is more about the best quality. You can still eat it up to a few days after the date. A chicken doesn't turn raw one day after the sell-by date. If it was that big of an issue then why did you buy it knowing it was past the date?
I'm sorry but this review just doesn't add up.

Jan 16 #1095388

How could you not know it was raw after taking a few bites from it. I mean I myself don't cook, but even I know if chicken is pink it is not cooked so I should either take it back to the store, roast it in the oven or throw it out.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×