Walmart - Review about Nextbook Ares 10L Tablet from Vancouver, Washington
We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen.When purchased the tablet and purchase it back in the electronics department for $167 on February 10th 2016.
We were told the reviept machine wad down but that if anything was an issue to just bring it back and let them know tje problem and we would get a copy. I have taken it in to the 192nd vancouver Washington store whete it was purchased anf explained what happened and that it ruined my sons 5th bday present. She preceded to tell me that it was past 15 days and no reciept. I explained why there was no reciept and that the product is broken in its original purchased condition.
She was very very rude and sent me away.
I feel there is just no way i am stuck with a broken tablet/laptop just because of an employees actions and a jammed machine.They werr all so rude even though they were staring right at the product and reciept on their comps.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nextbook Ares 10L Tablet
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I visited your back in the box tonight (store number 8318)one of your co workers refused to add extra garlic sauce on the fries and told me they had to..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."