Walmart - Review about Nextbook Ares 10L Tablet from Vancouver, Washington
We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen.When purchased the tablet and purchase it back in the electronics department for $167 on February 10th 2016.
We were told the reviept machine wad down but that if anything was an issue to just bring it back and let them know tje problem and we would get a copy. I have taken it in to the 192nd vancouver Washington store whete it was purchased anf explained what happened and that it ruined my sons 5th bday present. She preceded to tell me that it was past 15 days and no reciept. I explained why there was no reciept and that the product is broken in its original purchased condition.
She was very very rude and sent me away.
I feel there is just no way i am stuck with a broken tablet/laptop just because of an employees actions and a jammed machine.They werr all so rude even though they were staring right at the product and reciept on their comps.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nextbook Ares 10L Tablet
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."