Walmart - Review about Nintendo Wii U from Houston, Texas
Update added by user Jan 14
Someone on this site is obviously jobless why in the *** are you posting reviews in my name and adding stories that are not true and whoever the anonymous responder is must be the person doing this. It is criminal if you are bold enough why not put ur name on the reply you and whomever is posing as Racheal and saying the issue has been resolved are both crazy and idiots. Pissedconsumer.com needs to *** fools and crooks like you out.
Original review posted by user Jan 13
Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer service at Walmart I can't imagine how they ignore all this bad reviews written by customers about them. I have been a faithful walmart shopper for over 15 years and it's been all good. But recently I and my friends have notice the hostile and rude customer service. I had purchased a wii starter game for my kids on the 24th of December. I went to Walmart to return the item but their system rejected it and said it was purchased 35 days ago. I informed the store supervisor that I had the receipt on my phone but she insisted she needs the physical receipt. I ask to speak to the manager to explain that the item was not purchased 35 days ago. And associate mumble something over the phone and said she don't know if the manager is coming. She stood at the counter for a minute and told another associate that she was going on her lunch break. The manager never showed up. Another associate called out to a staff member and asked him if he could help me. The staff member asked me to follow him on our way to where he did not mention we came across the store manager assistant. She told me she could not help me that is is a new system that Walmart developed.
I called the headquarters customer service but that was a waste of time. This is ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nintendo Wii U
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."