Walmart - Review about Nintendo Wii U from Houston, Texas
Update added by user Jan 14
Someone on this site is obviously jobless why in the *** are you posting reviews in my name and adding stories that are not true and whoever the anonymous responder is must be the person doing this. It is criminal if you are bold enough why not put ur name on the reply you and whomever is posing as Racheal and saying the issue has been resolved are both crazy and idiots. Pissedconsumer.com needs to *** fools and crooks like you out.
Original review posted by user Jan 13
Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer service at Walmart I can't imagine how they ignore all this bad reviews written by customers about them. I have been a faithful walmart shopper for over 15 years and it's been all good. But recently I and my friends have notice the hostile and rude customer service. I had purchased a wii starter game for my kids on the 24th of December. I went to Walmart to return the item but their system rejected it and said it was purchased 35 days ago. I informed the store supervisor that I had the receipt on my phone but she insisted she needs the physical receipt. I ask to speak to the manager to explain that the item was not purchased 35 days ago. And associate mumble something over the phone and said she don't know if the manager is coming. She stood at the counter for a minute and told another associate that she was going on her lunch break. The manager never showed up. Another associate called out to a staff member and asked him if he could help me. The staff member asked me to follow him on our way to where he did not mention we came across the store manager assistant. She told me she could not help me that is is a new system that Walmart developed.
I called the headquarters customer service but that was a waste of time. This is ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nintendo Wii U
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."