Oak Harbor, Washington

I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS LIKE WHAT THE HECK!!!!! NEVER GOING THERE EVER AGAIN

Review about: Pencil.

3.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Saint John's, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #974490

actually the 7 means 0.7 the lead size no where does it say seven pencils.

to Anonymous #974745

On the top left Conner

Ummmm. Are you joking? I hope you're joking...

James
England, United Kingdom #974216

I don't know about you guys but I call trolling on this one. You guys all fell for a troll. You know the saying "troll in the dungeons, thought you outta know.

Ha ha
Naperville, Illinois, United States #974206

Some people shouldn't breed.

MattD78

So you can't see through a clear plastic package?Also they are different colors.

Two are royal blue, one is sky blue, one is purple and one is magenta. As for the missing two I got nothing. Chalk it up to bad luck (or not counting yourself because you can clearly see how many are in a clear pack) and move on.

Get a refund/exchange.If you are the type of customer to go ballistic over 2 missing pencils I am sure Walmart would be happy for you to shop elsewhere.

James
to MattD78 England, United Kingdom #974218

He is trolling, there is no way anyone can be this daft. Not even Kevin Richards.

anonymous

You poor baby!Apparently you don't know how to count because if you did you could have counted and seen that there weren't seven pencils in the package.

Also you stated that they were all blue instead of being multicolored. You must also be color blind, because to me they look like they are multicolored.

Next time you go shopping be sure to take Mommy and Daddy with you so you can get the correct product.This isn't WalMart's fault, it is the manufacturer's fault, plus yours for not being a diligent consumer.