I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and the guy said its 14 days refund policy and he left I went to talk to him he just turned and ignore me , he's name was Wayne l he works at super center Walmart in Boise on overland , he ignored me 3 time and i told him I'm talking to u why r u turning around he said that all I can do !!!! I spend over 10 thousand in that Walmart and I wish I never did , I never ever shop in any Walmart in my life that's it , he was a raised he was doin it cuz I have black hair I could tell , any ways he didn't refund me , but I called my bank and got my money back ! It was no refund policy at the counter and I tell the guy ok write me something that there is no sign here and u won't give me money
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Refund Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations. They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in..."
- "The glacier coffee table is advertised as white onyx softened by swirls of grey and white - in reality the stone is sage green and tan - nothing white or..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."