My mother misplaced her heart arithmya medicine so I called in to Walmart to get some replacement pills ready..they said that it would be ready at 1PM..I show up at 1:25..they didn't have it ready because they said insurance wouldn't pay for it (huh?)..that insurance wouldn't pay for it until 9/10 (10 days from now)...then they asked me if I would pay cash..I said how much..they said $17.50..I said ok...they said that they wouldn't fill it if there was an insurance hold up (are you kidding me)...THEN they said that I would have to wait until 2:30..because they had to close for lunch between 1:30-2:00 (closed for 30 minutes in the middle of the day?!). What a terrible experience!!
Another unsatisfied Walmart customer...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Replacement Pills
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."