South Hill, Virginia

My mother misplaced her heart arithmya medicine so I called in to Walmart to get some replacement pills ready..they said that it would be ready at 1PM..I show up at 1:25..they didn't have it ready because they said insurance wouldn't pay for it (huh?)..that insurance wouldn't pay for it until 9/10 (10 days from now)...then they asked me if I would pay cash..I said how much..they said $17.50..I said ok...they said that they wouldn't fill it if there was an insurance hold up (are you kidding me)...THEN they said that I would have to wait until 2:30..because they had to close for lunch between 1:30-2:00 (closed for 30 minutes in the middle of the day?!). What a terrible experience!!

Another unsatisfied Walmart customer...

Review about: Replacement Pills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

ransom

Depending on the medication it's common for an insurance company to only allow a certain number of pills for a certain period of time. The pharmacist can get in trouble for selling them to you at all. In a case where they really were misplaced you probably would need to discuss it with your doctor.

Pharmacy's have a lot of restrictions on them because of people abusing drugs or selling them.

Guest188

I agree with anonymous.Also, you should not complain about them closing up for lunch either.

They are humans. Humans need food to survive.

It's NOT their fault that the insurance wouldn't pay for it.At least you could get it.

to Guest188 #1052123

How about scheduling better, or even yet, take the same lunch time every day and post the hours online.

Complaining about spending money on prescriptions pills that can save your mother's life shows you do not love her, the money is more important than her to you. You should be ashamed of yourself, she gave you life and changed your diapers when you were a helpless infant.

to Anonymous #871352

People make mistakes all the time, when they ***. This crotch fruit complaining on here, is one of them...