Walmart - Review about Ring in Lake Hamilton, Arkansas
Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.It had a sale sticker on it for $98.
After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the sale sticker, curious of what the regular price was. The original tag says $88. I can't explain how disgusted I was with walmart. It's bad enough you have raped Americans of jobs by purchasing all the goods you sell from overseas, but now you are going to start raping the customers who keep you in business?
I don't have an issue with the price, money is not the issue. But for a company that was founded by such a patriotic man to have sunk into such a slum hole that you mark UP sale items to deceive customers into thinking they are saving a dollar is beyond pathetic.
I don't care about your prices or one stop convenience, if something is not done to satisfy the morbid disgust I have for your corporation at this time, I will make it my personal mission to broadcast your disgusting little schemes.You and everyone affiliated with you should be ashamed of yourselves.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."