Went to the Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa Alabama and there was no shopping carts in the store.Customers had to go back outside and try to find a shopping cart to shop.
There was a lot of customers that got upset and left.
I informed a employee that there was no carts up front with a nasty attitude she said yea and kept walking.I was in the store for about 45 mins and there still was no carts inside.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Shopping Cart
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "Today I went thru the drive thru at Wendy's in Rainsville, AL, to order my usual frosty (i order several a week). There was a sign taped to the..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."