Greensboro, Alabama

Went to the Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa Alabama and there was no shopping carts in the store.Customers had to go back outside and try to find a shopping cart to shop.

There was a lot of customers that got upset and left.

I informed a employee that there was no carts up front with a nasty attitude she said yea and kept walking.I was in the store for about 45 mins and there still was no carts inside.

Review about: Shopping Cart.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States #948102

Then get your lazy *** outside and grab a cart for yourself!Most employees aren't responsible for them either.

I don't blame her for shrugging it off if it wasn't her problem.

Why can't people just grab their carts in the parking lot?Not having them in the store is a first-world problem.

Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Walmart Sold Me An XBox 1 With A Used XBox 360 Inside The Box Walmart " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..." Read more Missing 4 items in walmart at saint cloud florida Walmart "Today I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag(4 items inside..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more