Went to the Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa Alabama and there was no shopping carts in the store.Customers had to go back outside and try to find a shopping cart to shop.
There was a lot of customers that got upset and left.
I informed a employee that there was no carts up front with a nasty attitude she said yea and kept walking.I was in the store for about 45 mins and there still was no carts inside.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Shopping Cart
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "Got my oil changed on 4/27/2016 started having trouble 1 week later. A express oil supervisor came to my house to discover that no oil was in my car, he..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."