Went to the Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa Alabama and there was no shopping carts in the store.Customers had to go back outside and try to find a shopping cart to shop.
There was a lot of customers that got upset and left.
I informed a employee that there was no carts up front with a nasty attitude she said yea and kept walking.I was in the store for about 45 mins and there still was no carts inside.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Shopping Cart
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "...Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk..."
- "We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."