Apalachicola, Florida

Please help track my order!!!!

Review about: Skywalker Boards.

Review #752068 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Tasharina is a Fraud!!!!!!!!!They stole my money out my account!!!!

$859.98...PISSSSSSSSSSSSSED PISSSSSSSSSSEEEEDDDDDD THHHHEEEEE FUUUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFFF!!!!!!! MY ORDER IS NOT HERE!! I CALLED CORPORATE and THE POLICE IS EVOLVED!!!!!!

How can Walmart be doing business with such a company the is fraudulent doing people wrong for there kids Christmas!!!It's hurting the kids just as much as it is hurting us hard working single moms!!!!!!!

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Walmart - Organic Great Value Walmart "Hi, My wife tells me that the women group that consist of around 4200 women told her that Walmart is labeling the Organic items correctly and that some content comes..." Read more Walmart Customer Service Definitely Needs Improvement! Walmart "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more