Apalachicola, Florida

Please help track my order!!!!

Review about: Skywalker Boards.

Review #752068 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Tasharina is a Fraud!!!!!!!!!They stole my money out my account!!!!

$859.98...PISSSSSSSSSSSSSED PISSSSSSSSSSEEEEDDDDDD THHHHEEEEE FUUUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFFF!!!!!!! MY ORDER IS NOT HERE!! I CALLED CORPORATE and THE POLICE IS EVOLVED!!!!!!

How can Walmart be doing business with such a company the is fraudulent doing people wrong for there kids Christmas!!!It's hurting the kids just as much as it is hurting us hard working single moms!!!!!!!

Missing 4 items in walmart at saint cloud florida Walmart "Today I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag(4 items inside..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart 2Yr Repl Plan Review Walmart "In simple English, this 2yr Rpl Plan is a worthless plan for electronic purchases. Neither RCA or Walmart honors their warranty. Walmart calls it an "existing condition" because after you..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more