Memphis, Tennessee

You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end.I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone c-section and having stiches) on Dec 1, 2015 (Order number:6061517498512).

I had opted for fast delivery (by 4th Dec). To my surprise I wasn't able to track the mattress from the walmart app. It's taking me to FedEx link where it says 'shipment not found'. I had to call walmart customer support who told me that my shipment has been delayed by 3 days (to be delivered on Dec 7 now) and the only thing they did was to refund me 5$ that I had paid for the fast shipment.

Ironically, the app is still showing the date as Dec 4. I feel very sorry for my wife and the new born, for the extreme discomfort they have to face because of me since I trusted walmart.

I am never going to buy anything from Walmart in future and will warn my family and friends from trusting walmart.Goodbye.

Review about: Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion