Walmart - Review about Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress from Memphis, Tennessee

You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end.I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone c-section and having stiches) on Dec 1, 2015 (Order number:6061517498512).

I had opted for fast delivery (by 4th Dec). To my surprise I wasn't able to track the mattress from the walmart app. It's taking me to FedEx link where it says 'shipment not found'. I had to call walmart customer support who told me that my shipment has been delayed by 3 days (to be delivered on Dec 7 now) and the only thing they did was to refund me 5$ that I had paid for the fast shipment.

Ironically, the app is still showing the date as Dec 4. I feel very sorry for my wife and the new born, for the extreme discomfort they have to face because of me since I trusted walmart.

I am never going to buy anything from Walmart in future and will warn my family and friends from trusting walmart.Goodbye.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #745153 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.