Jacksonville, Florida

Stuart florida walmart worst phone edict ever waited over 25 minutes and would have still been left on hold had i not hung up.This is why i go there once a year.

Crappy service. Went to Jensen beach walmart and suppervisor shared the same bad attitude as the girl at stuart.

Lady at customer service took the time to walk me back to the department to check herself.Because she got no cooperation from her coworkers

Review about: Staff.

Review #622061 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

anonymous
#972031

What on earth do you mean by "worst phone edict ever?" Do you by any chance mean etiquette?If so people shouldn't use words that they don't know how to spell.

"I" should always be capitalized, Walmart should be capitalized, it is the name of a place. The word supervisor only has one "p" in it. The name Stuart should be capitalized and why did you have to be walked back to a department.

Whenever you call a business and are put on hold no matter how short or long a period of time, it is because the person in specific department is busy with another customer or even on break, etc.You aren't some form of royalty that deserves immediate attention.

to anonymous #972439

"Why did you have to be walked back to a department " should have ended in a question mark. Maybe before you criticize other people's grammer you should work on your own.