My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months.My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i didnt think too much of it.
Today while getting my son ready for school i noticed a very bad rash in his hair. i started touching it and chunks of hair started falling out.
I started checking the internet about the shampoo and found a few things.We will be changing shampoo.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Suave Kids Shampoo
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- "First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist. On multiple occasions I have..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."