My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months.My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i didnt think too much of it.
Today while getting my son ready for school i noticed a very bad rash in his hair. i started touching it and chunks of hair started falling out.
I started checking the internet about the shampoo and found a few things.We will be changing shampoo.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Suave Kids Shampoo
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "I placed an order on JC Whitney's website. I keyed in my year, make, model and sub-model of my auto to search for running boards. I placed my order for..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."