Walmart # 01895 W Market st.Fairlawn Ohio.
I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on the receipt shown here. The cashier started checking out the next customer and bagging their items while I was still trying to grab my bags. I got home 15 minutes later and realized that I didnt obtain one of the bags.
The things that were missing are highlighted below. I drove back to Walmart, spent an hour total waiting at the customer service desk. The items that I PAID for were given to another customer. The assistant manager, dark skin man with a taboggan and facial hair, told me that I took the items.
I believe he thought since I took bags, I took them all. I was humiliated. It was only about $12 worth of items. This is the absolute worst shopping experience of my life.
Something has to be done.
I will submit reviews on every website possible about my horrible experience until I am contacted with a sincere apology and promise that something was done about the situations.I still do not have the items or the money, it has been over 2 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I was lied to and humiliated and the items I paid for was given to another customer, no one has done anything about it
- Product or service
- Walmart Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."