Walmart - Review about Wing Nuts from Comstock Park, Michigan

yes I purchased the wing nuts at Walmart in Comstock Park Michigan yesterday and they package the good looking meat on top and when I got home to open up the package of wing nuts the others were all rotten this is the second time within a month that I've bought wingnuts at this Walmart and each time the meat was riding Walmart all to be ashamed of themselves putting this meat out for customers to buy without any conscious of what danger this could be to a human being walmart has gotten to the place where the consumer does not mean anything sales is it only concern I guess it's gonna have to take someone to die before that they get it right the quality of Walmart is no longer number one I quit I go back to Meijer least I don't have to worry about freshness.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wing Nuts
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #607649 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18, 2015 #973284 Comstock Park, Michigan

I have to retract my review. The reason I posted this is because I was angry that day. That was the day that they fired me. The meat I posted a picture of was from my freezer that I forgot about. I was just too angry to think straight that I took that chicken out and defrosted it and the took the picture.

0 0 Reply

May 02, 2015 #979019

If you did work at wamart then you should have known what kind of junk they sell and you wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Can't believe anything you say. sorry.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about