yes I purchased the wing nuts at Walmart in Comstock Park Michigan yesterday and they package the good looking meat on top and when I got home to open up the package of wing nuts the others were all rotten this is the second time within a month that I've bought wingnuts at this Walmart and each time the meat was riding Walmart all to be ashamed of themselves putting this meat out for customers to buy without any conscious of what danger this could be to a human being walmart has gotten to the place where the consumer does not mean anything sales is it only concern I guess it's gonna have to take someone to die before that they get it right the quality of Walmart is no longer number one I quit I go back to Meijer least I don't have to worry about freshness.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wing Nuts
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."