My family and I have been loyal Walmart custoners FOR OVER TEN YEARS, but as of today 8/27/14 we will NOT continue to shop at Walmart any longer. We would visit several store locations throughout the city of Miami (Dade/Broward) including locations up North when we would travel.

Everytime we would do some shopping, we made purchases easily ($180+) which didn't hurt our pockets since we enjoyed the conv. of Walmart being open late hours. I am very dissapointed with the service from the customer service dept. and manager this evening.

The issue iis when I attempted to exchange a shirt I purchased a little over three months I planned to use ithe store credit towards items I had selected iat the store, I was told by the customee service agent thar I would not be able to get a store credit. I asked to speak to the manager and she told me a store credit would not be issued. A store credit that would not even come up to more than $9. I work in the customer service/hospitality field and at times, we make the exception in order to keep the customer happy therefore the customer keeps coming back.

With that said, I will not be returning to Walmart, I'm taking my money else where.

I will be sharing the BAD EXPERIENCE WITH WALMART with family, friends, and so forth.

store 1590

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Brady Lake, Ohio, United States #866686

You don't know anything, guys, my son is angry at me because I returned all his toys I bought in the store over 90 days because they don't deserve my money, he cried I slapped him and he told his teacher who called CPS on me. I will be returning everything I find that I purchased in the last 90 days and never return.

For a "loyal" customer who goes there every day you don't know about their return policy, it is 90 days. You are not loyal so you don't get to have the rules bent just for you.

Mike_mn

Since it wasn't convient for you to return the shirt until alittle over 3 months later... your going to throw a hissy fit about how unfair it is.  How many times were you in the store within that 3+ month period? I think WM is getting the better deal if you shop elsewhere.

You wanted to return a shirt you purchased over three months before, exactly what was going on in your mind? Did you have the receipt and had the shirt been worn?

Are you so hard up that you have to return a shirt that is more than three months old in order to get other items? Of course you work in the customer service/hospitality field and THINK you know how things should be ran. The hospitality field isn't retail, in case you didn't know it. You might as well quit whining about this, you sound like a spoiled brat.

I'm sure WalMart won't miss your business and if you think just because you had a bad experience with WalMart and tell your family and friends about it that they will quit shopping there, you have another guess coming.

When you tell people the whole story, they will probably do like I am doing, laugh to themselves about it. Grow up!