Discovery Bay, California
1.8
Layout of Store

Rude staff not very knowlegable in the dept they was working in lazy cashiers making a disabled customer lift a box cuz they wouldnt would bit find smeone to help me with product information im done cmeing to this store peruod

Comments

realm188

Reminds me of a situation that happened when I was the doctors office. This lady walked through the door and I attempted to hold the door for her but then I realized that I had Influenza B at the time.

Most people are not mind readers and everyone is different. Some people have different preferences. I am a quiet person by nature but I was always taught that if you need help then you BETTER speak up and ask for it.

You can't just assume that everyone knows that you need help. You need to ask for it, like any normal person would.

I'm not disabled, but I recently have had back surgery, and I have found that any time I've politely asked for help lifting anything at my walmart, the associates have always helped. They are not mind readers, and they can't always tell when someone is disabled by looking at them, but generally if you politely ask the cashier to load something into your cart for you, they will do so.

KevinRichards
@Anonymous

I agree, people would be more than willing to help if asked. You have a grasp of the English language so you have no trouble communicating what you want.

The OP however speaks gibberish and gets upset when she is not understood. If the OP spoke in English they would understand what she wanted.

KevinRichards

I don't think lack of knowledge has anything to do with not being helped. Face it if you talk the way you type they probably could not help you because they could not understand what you were saying.

Perhaps taking English classes will help you next time. Also it is not rude to not be able to help someone whom is not understood.