Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I returned a salad dressing for exchannge of toothbrush holder. The sales associate refused the exchange, stating that that is wic product.

I tried to correct that impresdion that I am not on wic. I offerredto give them my credit card to trace the purchase date. They refused. I requested for a manager and ADAM JOHNS came and maintained that it is walmart policy to exchage food for food but no other item.

I requested for that policy and they showed me a policy about SNAP. I was not satisfied with their explaination, snap policy and their sterotyping me to WIC. I left the salad dressing with ADAM JOHNS WHO clams to be WALMART MANAGER.

I WANT A FULL REFUND OF MY SALD DRESSING AND I WOULD NOT BE SHOPPING AT THIS WALMART LOCATION BECAUSE OF THEIR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Salad.

Comments

Walmart cannot look up purchases by card. If they do not have a receipt to go off of, the food item needs to be exchanged for food. Wic purchases cannot be returned unless they have expired or the batch is bad and then it is the same story: only for other food.