Lawrence, Kansas

Our Walmart here sucks in Lawrence Kansas, both of them. They have my husband pushing carts is below zero weather and they just threw him out there with no coat or gloves or anything!

He's never pushed carts before and he hurt himself by slipping and falling and they he asked to file a workers comp case since he hurt his back and they said " I'm sorry you can't since it was outside the building" he out in his two weeks and I contacted the BBB and I'm going to sue along with my husband. He can't even walk right.

He won't quit because we need the money but they are evil people with an evil corporation. Walmart you have some explaining to do!!

Comments

It looks like you and hubby will get no sympathy on this site. This is what happens when you have few, if any job qualifications and suddenly realize you have made some major mistakes in life---not getting an education, skill, etc.

The bottom line is that if you don't like a job, then get another. WalMart has no shortage of people wanting to work for them.

Good luck. William Clarke Quantrill paid your city a visit at one time, didn't he?