Walmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from West Buechel, Kentucky
This is the worse waltmart ( bashford manor.Louisville ky) ever know all the employee are in the corner talking and nowbody know anything.
Its horrible the customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015. Thought it was a good price but I was wrong. The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of..."
- "I bought Kwikset locks for my entire house in 2001 (12 years ago). They're all gone bad. Most of the time, it's the finish. The front door..."