filters
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - Terrible! No help what so ever

I called customer service regarding my balance. I could not understand the so called rep because apparently these calls are tranferred out of the country. I asked to speak to someone in the USA and basically refused! Will never use this card again!

Walmart - Doesnt work

Since the new change im not able to scan any receipts and cant submit a review.
2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Walmart - Bad product 2018 blank Friday sale

I purchase a Hubbub board for my granddaughter for Christmas during the Walmart Black Friday sale when she open the box on Christmas Day the wheel fell off took it back to Walmart with the receipt an the 2 yearswarranty papers they gave us hard time didn’t want to exchange it want to sell me another how stupid is that finally they gave me another but would not put the warranty on it that I pay for
Show

Screwed by Walmart. Gift card number dos'nt exist.

My daughter gave me a walmart visa gift card that number dos'nt exist. Since the number dos'nt exist, I cant use it ,or even report it stolen. Thanks for screwing a child out of their money Walmart.

Walmart - Dbl pissed

Maxx 3 yr replace 5 yr plan pissed she won’t even scan the bar code call Everstart she says and 12$ is what she offer ( battery is 3 yrs old junk ppl junk don’t waste ur time cheap ( u get what u pay for )
#1452086

Walmart - HORRIBLE
Do not Ever Purchase a Walmart Battery Purchased 09/17 with a 2 Year Replacement Warranty And a 3 Year Prorated. here it is 18 /Jan / 2019 BATTERY failed These Idiots Are Saying I purchased it in 09 of 16 But the Serial says and the Date Sticker Clearly Says 09/17 and it’s not Warranty ?? Took several Hours of Arguing with them. When Finally It was made Clear that. No way I could have Purchased A Battery in September 2016 That was not Manufactured until September of 2017 . DUH Then after All that Garbage The CSR. Says the Best She Could Do was an even Exchange So I gave her the Here is your sign Duh Look And Said THATS ALL I was Requesting in the First Place And I got my Warranty Replacement Never Again !!!!

Walmart - Pharmacy

Store in Riverton Wyoming has rude rude employees in the Pharmacy.. Get so freaking tired of then being rude

Walmart - New protection plan owner

Just purchased a new sound bar for my TV and also added the 2 year protection plan. Now I cannot get through to these idiots to register it. Can't even get to the "save my receipt" section on the computer. I'm already pissed. Back to the store I go to cancel the extended warranty!! Walmart----if you can't beat this you need to change your employees. I'm tired of trying to "Follow our easy steps" to get any help from you tycoons!!!! Bullshit
Reply to reviews
Ordered 2 phone charger banks with cases from a Walmart marketplace partner called Scontrolc, they sent me 1 cheap case and nothing else. The cases sell by themselves for like $8. Contacted Walmart.com and explained to them, they got back to me and said they had...

Since you bought them on the marketplace I would assume you used a credit or debit card for payment. If you used a credit card, contact the credit card company and refuse paym...

Walmart - P miller