Featured

Resolved: Duration of refund

Walmart - Duration of refund
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

Sept.12 received wrong size mattress topper.Walmart scheduled for pickup.Wasnt picked up until Oct.5TH 23 days later after several confusing overlaping emails from their pickup service.I called customer service Oct.11 to see when i was getting my $80 refund because im on fixed income."the truck hasnt even returned to the warehouse."I was told when i asked how it can take 6 days to get to the warehouse she said"well they had other pickups to make as well as deliveries.Once they return to the warehouse it may be a couple days before the truck is unloaded.Then all returns are scanned and inspected before they approve refund.Then you should receive your refund in 7 to 10 business days.About NOVEMBER 2.I called a number my bank offered and got WALMART MEDIA?press 1 if you are a customer with an issue pressed 1 "THE NUMBER YOU DIALED IS NOT IN SERVICE and hung up.I pressed other numbers referred to a website then back to customer service then a MEDIA SPECIALIST who promised to have someone in corporate call me.AT LEAST THE PRESIDENT DIDNT STORE THE LAUNCH CODES AT WALMART!!!

Pros:
  • Overall walmart is a good place to shop
Cons:
  • Non walmart owned refunds

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: just keep it youre less likely to suffer a stroke trying to return it.

Guest

This is why I do not like to buy from Walmart third party sellers on their website.

map-marker Waco, Texas

Complaint

I ordered 4 mattresses from Walmart for my children. (2 twins, 2 fulls specifically) This store said they did not have them for pick up, but I could order for delivery and they would arrive the next day.

(We had just moved and were affected by a recent weather related disaster. ) The next day came and I tracked my delivedy so I knew when to be home. It said the driver, whose name was German, picked up my order and was on his way to me. Not even 2 minutes later, it said "delivery attempted".

Not knowing what this meant I called Walmart customer service and was told to go back to the store because it showed the order was at the store, the Hewitt location specifically. I went there and waited as instructed. No one came to me, so I tried again for customer service and they said there was nothing they could do until I went back to the store to pick up my order and then if there was an issue with the items then they could assist.I had to flag down an associate in the parking lot for curbside, as I was told to go there since they switched my order to curbside and it said it was available for pick up. The associate, came back with another employee, both looked like high school kids, and told me my order was not at the store because it doesn't show that the items were listed there and once it is picked up by a Spark driver, they have no way of tracking it and that my items were most likely stolen.

So, obviously upset because the order total was $740, I called customer service again and told them what these employees told me. They said I needed to cancel my order and reorder it so I did. My money went back into my account right away. I reordered the mattresses and was told they would be ready for pick up the next day due to them having to be delivered from another store.

I was okay with that, since it meant my children would finally have a bed to sleep in. The next day came and again, the curbside people said they never received my order, even though the app informed me I could pick up my order anytime after 11am. I had to be at work by noon so I was there at 1120 to pick up my order. Still no order.

Called customer service who said they did not know what to do at this point, and that since I needed to go to work they could have the order switched to delivery. I decided to do that. Same thing happened all over again! I called customer service, and told them this and demanded to know the driver's contact information.

The customer service associate, who was from Australia, informed me he would provide me with this number after he made an attempt to reach the driver himself. After several minutes passed with me on hold, this associate comes back and states that the driver spoke no english and since he did not know spanish, he was unable to communicate with this driver. Now it has been 10 days later and I still have not received my refund and need that money so I can re-purchase my children's mattresses elsewhere. My children still do not have beds, and have been sleeping in my bed while I sleep on the floor.

I am a hardworking mother of 4, working in public service and also a full time student finishing my degree. The lack of sleep, due to not getting very good aleep, is affecting me at work and my ability to function day to day.

I have reached out to Walmart customer service several times and all they keep informing me is that, they need more time to continue processing my refund and it can take 10 business days. This is crap!

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere

Julen Wca

You need to work on your English before bashing others for their English. Also demanding things is rude. Learn some manners.

map-marker Milford, Pennsylvania

NEVER EVER AGAIN- If item sold by "Tasharina Corp" stay far AWAY! Walmart reveiw

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised
Guest

Just wanted to inform everyone about the troll/monster into the comment section. She's a well known racist and a well known disturbing violent criminal mastermind.

She's been into the run for 20 years or more. Please contact this website to block her accounts. The more accounts of her that are blocked. The more we are able to arrest her and put her onto death row.

If anybody has any leads. Please call the cops.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2296441

james dover here just go ahead and report me i dare u

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2305304

Nobody is lying. Everybody is calling you out for who you are.

And everybody knows your identity. Danielle Chase.

Stacy B Cji

I fully understand exactly what you're saying. Walmart is farming out.

Sales to fly by night merchants they sell refurbished used and other damaged items. You don't know what you're going to need until it gets there. Takes a long time to get there. Can't hardly get a refund.

That's a lot of things that Walmart has done in the past few years. That's really disappointing to me Since Walmart is portraying a trust us atmosphere but allowing companies to use their logo to sell inferior merchandise

Guest

Some people are so poor that they are willing to put up with all of the disrespect and b.s. from Wal-Mart just to save a few dollars.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2220787

not my fault they keep raising prices

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2234927

Yes it is your fault because you're a cheapskate. Usually the black n...are

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2341131

Really? You're showing everybody who you are. So much hate and arrogance

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2220787

I don’t think it is a question of disrespect. Everyone has a choice.

If a Kroger and Walmart are side by side, and let’s say an order is $30 more at Kroger, the Walmart shopper will choose to stand in line as they should.

No one is forcing the Walmart shopper to endure long waits. They can leave at any time.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2240493

Well. Clearly nobody is going to wait forever. And you sound dumb and uneducated for thinking and saying that.

View more comments (226)
Featured
Letticia Ktx

| map-marker Burleson-Joshua, Texas

Walmart in Burleson messed my car up!

Walmart in Burleson messed my car up!
Explore video interviews
Updated by user Nov 20, 2019

No the claims department acted like I was a liar!

Original review Nov 20, 2019
I had my oil changed and they put my oil filter in wrong, my engine light came on it was running rough and had lower power than normal. I went back to the store it was done at in burleson and the supervisor of the service department knew exactly what was wrong he said they placed the oil filter in wrong so he placed it back in right.

Engine light went off quit running so rough but I now have a ticking and a clatter in my motor on top and a tapping on the lower part of the motor . Made a claim I did everything they said to do took pictures of my motor with oil on it after they cleaned it off . The claims department denied it being there fault. Which is a lie!

So now I have to hire a lawyer to take care of something that should have been resolved without one.

I am not happy at all the claims lady acted like I was a liar! I am a hard working Christian woman who trusted Walmart to do a simple task and ended up needed a new motor some one is going to pay for this and it is not going to be me!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Non
Cons:
  • Im not being accomodated for walmarts mess up
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Guest

I went in for an oil change and came out with NO brakes.. costing me Over $500.00 and they insist.

i Came in with a brake line leak. If I had had a leak like they say I would not have had any brakes. Then they tried to tell me it was the company who had put on my new tires that caused it.

REALLY Guess what YOUR that company too. Never Never go to Walmart for anything LIARS and thieves.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1993097

So sorry to hear about your experience.

Guest

I am so heart broken by this reviewer's page. This reviewer needs love and support not hate and arrogance coming from a dangerous and violent internet troll.

My heart and soul goes out to those who have had to deal with her. Let's hope that this chase ends this internet troll into prison for life!

Guest

Youtube has been informed about fake kevin richards profiles. This is the same person leaving all of the hate and arrogant comments. This person needs to be banned.

Eric Kzw
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1943844

They are telling the truth.

Guest

Why would anyone trust their car to Walmart?

Take this down already

Guest

Walmart is terrible they just take take take! When they mess up they don’t want to do anything about it! I am going to have to take them to court my car now is in shop !

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1919503

This is Brigitte. Ur.

Lying and fabricating.

U are a loser. When are u going to admit this?

Guest

I have no idea what these comments are going on about.

View more comments (445)
Afi C

| map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

Reference # 240602-****3-7073-****

Walmart - Reference # 240602-****3-7073-****

I find it quite concerning that I had to call Walmart customer service more than three times when someone in your department canceled my order Im forwarding you this email. I am a disabled bedbound wheelchair.

Customer through a turn of different events when I ordered my groceries some had to be shipped some, Ive always put on all of my orders that are delivered. I will sign for my order. Youve had several drivers either deliver my order or handed off to FedEx carrier more than one time and Fedex had confirmed to you that they had delivered the order some of the orders they tried to go back to where they were missed delivered, and they were not able to retrieve the order how you find it fit to tell me that I can come in and shop inside your Walmart store I cannot. I have chronic PTSD from Military service connected Medical and Mental service connected injuries.

I cannot function to come into your store at all. I have a rating of 100% permanent in total homicidal, ideation and suicidal ideation I dont connect with anyone I dont , leave my home except when the VA takes me to my medical or mental health appointment it is beyond unbelievable whoever is doing this in your department how I called in and the back office department Central a email to look at all the notes on the orders not one time did I do anything wrong And you want to keep my account closed or cancel my order. I have a business account with you All. I have a nonprofit tax exempt all of that you had glitches in your system that started at around about midnight and ran and still are existing today right now on Sunday , they told me to call back in two hours.

They told me that it was a glitch thats the message that it sent to everyone then when I called back after six hours some of my orders that I ordered today were saying that they they were delayed drivers order and the doorbell camera , youve had drivers for or that I have complained about my order and never deliver it. Take things out of my order and why you think that it is OK for me to go without a refund to go do you think its OK for I shouldnt get accommodation for the gross and consideration the last orders From last week and last month, I ordered a complete order of my fruits flowers of flowers flower for my for me for making for making things and baking, and you all decided to give it to a carrier. The carrier said that the potato chips were supposed to be delivered or made the 20th made the 20th came and then they said that the order they kept delaying the order For 48 hours then May 23 came and they delayed again and Im like this what is going on so I called in and they were like oh where is 48 hours thats what your automated system said when I called the other number for Walmart refunded my money I never received that order and it stayed in a delayed state the nerve of you to think that its OK so I dont know who is being insensitive and I dont know who is taking the time to say oh you just go to the store I cant go to the store. Cant go to any local Walmart I cant so Im gonna contact my congressman, my senator and my governor and whoever it is in your department that is doing this Im also going to put a session against Walmart For discrimination of disabled people Ive done nothing wrong and I find it rude and asinine to sit here.

Whoever is looking at this or not looking at this message was sent to you all from the back office department when I called in and they told you to look at all the notes and look at it. I know that you didnt because theres no way , you could still set up were gonna were gonna keep that canceled. Were not going and were gonna cancel all future orders but youre welcome to shop at the local Walmart. I cant shop at the local Walmart so I had my home health aid look up your CEO so Ive emailed them in this email and forwarded this email to them.

This is ridiculous what youre doing and what you have done And then with the last one with the apple cider vinegar, I pacifically I stop sending my stuff to Fedex not actually had to stop doing that last year. They had delivered a gallon of I think it was grapeseed oil. They didnt even bring it to my apartment they brought it somewhere else When I ordered things when I order things and they were taken, I called in when they said that they had delivered some. I think the companies name of the product is on aunt Honest kitchen or something like that and I had ordered the bay the base mixture for my Medical or Service Dog And they delivered it to a second floor I live on the first floor theres directions in my order of how to get here and when I called it was FedEx again.

I think that was about either last year or 20 2022 took that order somewhere else then I asked you to look at the tracker number and look at the picture so I look at the picture. I said there are no bars or gates or railing on the first floor thats on the second floor so yall had to refund my money for that And once again, I said please stop my order you sent stuff through UPS you sent stuff to the United States Postal Service anytime you did that I never had a problem but every time there was like OK Im gonna put something in the account to send it out through FedEx, you havent and each and every time that happened Fedex let you know that it was their fault not mine so it just doesnt make sense I even gave yall the phone number to the local FedEx carrier that delivers in my area and they told you multiple times that they had never given me certain orders it was missed delivered. They tried to go back and retrieve the order and they either couldnt get it back or they couldnt find it. Its unethical what youre doing and idea that Walmart would think that I deserve no compensation or we refunded your money and I have to wait 7 to 10 business days before I can re-order again we gave you a courtesy call that you can use on your next order but I ordered my food or I ordered my deodorant or I ordered what I needed because I needed it that day not in 7 to 10 business day .

Whos account you should be closing down is the drivers that you gave my order to whether it be carrier or whether it be people that work for you I dont know who they are that when I did my first order, the driver reported I think it was in 2020 or 2021 reported that he was taking the order back to the store and then you said the order was delayed and I never got that order and neither did and it was never returned back to the Store Yall said yall fix that and then at different times then I fit then I saw in the app says I would always choose to have my order delivered and then I said I will sign for my order you had it between 20 20 20, 21, 2022, 2324 and the present year and day then you had people being smart about it Taking on purposely taking my order to the wrong address or not delivering what I ordered or saying that they couldnt find me or said that they had delivered the order and had delivered my order and then when you go back and look at it couple of them, theres no picture at all And theres no signature because I said I will sign for my order or some of them signed for my order and never delivered it so the reason youre closing my order my account with Walmart so Im out some returns or cancellations. Also, what do you expect me to do not eat , you punishing the wrong person you should be punishing the people who took the order and never delivered it or it says I will sign for my order and you have no signature of mine. I think something should be done about this. Maybe you should come up with the system like what Uber has that went to know that youre getting into the right thing they have a pin code and when when they arrive with your order to make sure so that they cant skip over it , you should have a code so youll know I got my order but this system that you have right now its its not it has lots of errors and for you to take and punish the customer or the consumer over your carrier that you had my packages to or your delivery person that you had my packages too, and they took them or they didnt deliver to the right address And they didnt get a signature either or they signed my sign.

I dont know how theyre able to do that so this is not right and I assure you is not opened back up. You should do better not serve my country for 23 years and American flag hangs over your business And disrespectful for you to keep saying oh you can go to your local Walmart but I cannot and Im going to report you come tomorrow if this account isnt open back up to my governor to my senator I will report you to the disability discrimination preventing me from eating and taking care of myself and you cannot say oh well shes taking stuff Im not on numerous occasions continue to give orders to FedEX that they continually lost sent to a different address. Never recovered, but you wanna punish me like Im Im the one doing wrong. Your system is flawed.

I run out of one out of how many times Ive had to call in and you wanna ping me oh shes she she had too many credits , do you see how much money I have spent with you and you want and I think the lady told me today that you have these little KL ED something we giving you these little courtesy credits you spent over almost 2000 more dollars and youve gotten credits that around about $300 I said are you kidding me so they close my account theyre not supposed to but they supposed to look at the notes she said to see you you have notes that you didnt listen to how could you say that you looked at these notes and still decided to keep my account locked on you .

Sincerely

A. Carr ,Protected Disabled Veteran

Cons:
  • Punish the customer and close account for misdelivered items
  • Discrimination against people with disabilities
  • Do not care that you are disabled and cant not shop in store

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Lacey B Nyi

| map-marker New York, New York

*** customer service on top of unresolved issues.

Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues.
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 2
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 3
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 4

I purchased a Joyracer Jeep on sale on the app for $150.02 original price $389.90. A week later after I have purchased the item and was waiting for it to be delivered the day of the cancellation and refunded me back the money.

I contacted Walmart online chat and explained what happened and and I was guaranteed by the employee that everything would get resolved once I recorded the Jeep this time paying full price of $403 and once I received the Jeep contact Walmart back with reference number I was given and I would get the price adjustment no problem at all. Believing these con-artist I went and did what I was told, to later find out couldn't be approved and acknowledged even though I had proof of screen shots from the Walmart employee I chatted with.

After talking to 4 different supervisors and managers I got nowhere. So not only did the rob my *** they wasted 2 days arguing and making excuses for not following though with their word.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don't even waste your time bc they'll just waste your money

Lynnmarie Wjq

| map-marker Henderson, North Carolina

The Cantu styling gel is burst open and spilled the bag it was placed into

Walmart - The Cantu styling gel is burst open and spilled the bag it was placed into
Walmart - The Cantu styling gel is burst open and spilled the bag it was placed... - Image 2
The Cantu Shea Butter container was open & spilled all over the bag it is in. How disgusting? This should have been packed better. If I wasnt disabled I would have drove to the store & picked it up. At least I would be able to use what I paid for. The top is actually broken the reason the stuff is out of the jar & on the bag it was placed it. I should be able to get another at no cost.

User's recommendation: Go in the store yourself don’t get it sent to you because if it’s not packed the right way it will be all over the paper it was put in. Wasting good money, I need another one that’s not broken & spilled out.

Diana A Oyu

Verified Reviewer

Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order for delivery from store here in town

Walmart - Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order for...
Walmart - Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order... - Image 2
Walmart - Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order... - Image 3
Walmart - Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order... - Image 4
Updated by user Apr 06, 2024

It has not gotten better every month after month it gets worse I am never refunded correct amount either from their holds or from items not delivered or I always choose no substitutions yet they make the substitutions anyway one agent I spoke to last night hung up on me like I was not even talking she first said if you want your refund expedited then you NEED to contact your bank I could not beleive that I told her so walmarts screw ups falls back on me now I have to be the one to call my bank because i was at wrong if it was only once or twice this is every month

Original review Apr 06, 2024
I have been having issues after issue every month after month because I am a senior I can drive just do not have a vehicle so I go through so many issues with Walmart I placed an order for same day delivery this is why I pay for membership for free deliveries I lose so much more order was suppose to be delivered between 9 and 10 pm it was past 10 so I called walmart.com that's when I found out my order was not coming like I ordered instead it would be shipped 5 or 6 items would be shipped different days I said no I did not order for shipment but delivery from store so agent told me ok I will cancel the whole order then 2 days later I get email one item was being shipped I called them asked why when I said cancel order so she told me agent did that previous person did not cancel my order so this is why I have not seen my refund back I told agent no I canceled whole order again she said she would cancel it but lied to me I got off phone about an hour ago ivwanted my entire refund like it was charged to my debit card I tried to explain rights within my right to cancel order since it was not delivered not for Walmart to decide what is best for me she said she would cancel my order I also had to use my refund of $9.97 put on my wallet at walmart they put down I used EBT when I paid cash with my debit so I was stuck with gift card and few months ago ivwas given a $15 voucher for all my issues with the service well I used $9.97 that and my promo code for $15 they told me earlier I could not get that back only my refund even though it was for all my problems with Walmart it goes on and on told last agent I see now why there is a huge lawsuit against Walmart because they want to keep what does nir belong to them even very careful with delivery orders
Loss:
Cons:
  • Will decide for you to ship items even after you cancel ensure orde

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Delivery is not free after paying for membership the payment is them to take over your life and decide what is best for yo

Keeya R

Walmart+ Unresolved Technical Issue

Walmart+ Unresolved Technical Issue
Original review Feb 01, 2024

Walmart Issues PLEASE RESOLVE or Cancel my account.

Hello,

I decided to try this one last time to get my Walmart+ membership issue resolved before cancelling altogether even though that's pretty much where I'm at, at this point.

At least this way, I can provide screenshots so you can see the issue, unfortunately that's not an option through your chat.

A month ago I opened my Walmart+ app with the intent of cancelling my Walmart acct. But then, I noticed that you now offer the Paramount+ ad free for an additional fee so I kept my subscription with you and signed up for Paramount+ through my Walmart+ account by clicking the link in the Walmart app and signing into my (previously FULLY cancelled the month prior) Paramount acct.

At first, everything appeared to work perfectly.

My Paramount service restored immediately and in the account section it showed my Paramount+ account was now managed by Walmart. So far so good.

I went back into my Walmart account to apply for the upgraded no ads service but it did not show my Paramount account linked to my Walmart account. I thought maybe it just needed a few days. So I waited a week.

It never appeared in my Walmart account.

Please see the 4 screenshots below showing the account linked and managed via Walmart in the Paramount account but not linked in the Walmart account.

(1ST CONTACT 01/15/24) - I reached out for help via your chat feature and chatted with a Walmart customer service rep for almost 2 hrs before asking her to just cancel my account. She offered two months free if I would be willing to just wait a few days to allow them time to resolve it. I agreed and she told me a ticket had been submitted to the techs who would fix it, and to please wait 24-36 hrs. I did.

Nothing.

I contacted Paramount and was told that only Walmart can make changes to my Paramount acct because I signed up through the Walmart app.

(2ND CONTACT 01/18/24) - I contacted Walmart customer service again and was instructed to call Paramount because the issue must be with them. I explained what Paramount had told me and I was again told that he was submitting a new ticket and to please wait 24-36 hrs. I did. Nothing.

(3RD CONTACT 01/23/24) - I called Walmart customer service and spent an extraordinary long, painful time with a rep who kept insisting that everything was perfect in my Walmart account and I needed to call Paramount because I had not signed up through Walmart.

I explained to him, for the 5th-6th time, very, very slowly that I DID sign up thru Walmart and DID call Paramount and everything is great on THEIR end but clearly not on Walmart's because it's not linking properly on the Walmart end. He responded that his manager said I need to call Paramount. I asked to speak to his manager or to be escalated. He told me the had no escalation dept, but gave me a phone number to call and told me it was the Walmart+ benefits issue line.

It wasn't. It was just another main customer service phone number. Which I discovered when I called.

(4TH CONTACT 01/23/24) - Five minutes later, the next customer service rep told me 15 minutes into the conversation that he'd submitted a complaint for me about the rep I'd just spoken to previously who gave me the false information with the phone number and it was "already under investigation"... (if you're going to lie to the customers at least say something believable).

He walked me through step by step signing into paramount account by going through the Walmart app (I had done this piece at least once with every rep I'd spoken to) and I read to him what my screen said through each step.

He at least believed me that this was a Walmart issue and not a Paramount issue. All said and done, he told me a ticket was submitted and I should delete the app for 24-72 hrs, then reinstall, log in and everything should be fine at that point. That was over a week ago.

I reinstalled my app, logged in and went thru all the steps again. Nothing is changed.

I cannot be the only one with this issue.

I do not understand why there is NO ONE with the experience to fix this. Surely you have an IT dept.

I'm REALLY frustrated. The ONLY reason I didn't cancel my Walmart+ membership on 01/01/24 was because Paramount+ no ads was supposed to be an option for Walmart+ patrons.

I never had an issue when I went through Paramount directly. The only reason I cancelled with them at all was because I was going out of state for an undetermined period of time.

At this point, I am so frustrated with Walmarts lack of effort to resolve this that I'd rather cancel Walmart+ altogether and pay Paramount for a no ads subscription directly.

If this can be fixed, please fix it.

If nobody knows HOW to fix this, please cancel my membership effective immediately. I don't care about the two free months.

I just want to enjoy my Paramount programs without commercials. I do not want to be stuck with two more months of this nonsense because Walmart cant get its act together.

Sincerely,

Pissed Off Customer

Ps:This format submission also will not allow me to insert my screenshots :(

Pros:
  • Item locations listed on website and in app
  • Map out your item locations before going to the store
  • Convenient if you map and plan your trip in advance
Cons:
  • Customer service reps lie lie lie
  • You must repeat your issue many times to the reps
  • Reps seem to follow a script instead of listening

Preferred solution: My Paramount+ I signed up via my Walmart+ app, LINKED to my Walmart+acct. If not, then cancel my acct effective immediately.

Rue Bne

| map-marker New Orleans, Louisiana

Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned

Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 2
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 3
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 4
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 5
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 6

Hello there I'm Queen Diana Kafarror Beyonce Stephanie Eve Fields Carter Knowles Google K etc. Im contacting to inform on my ownership, I have documents I forwarded them yesterday on Twitter I con forward again I'm Needing to regain control of all the Walmarts I'm banking with Regions Bank, I'm needing leasing agreement with monthly rent payment add to my account now back pay all past business history attire from business office all inventory, invoice,drops deposit at the bank.

My email kafarrorbeyoncecarterknowles@***.com my phone 769)969-**** address {{Redacted}}. Contact me on all truck loads drop shipping and receiving etc I'm the authorization and approval of all business affairs etc.

I order furniture etc I'm needing my shippiments call on delivery date , my car was left on site when I was false arrested, I'm needing my Mazda 6 back and a new Mazda cxs SUV delivery at the Salvation army on North state Street Jackson MS or both a Nissan Rogue delivery with no spot or blemish on both vehiclevehicle Stephanie Eve Fields short low profile i renovated this Walmart and built the rest etc. name I'm using.

Milagros C Mpy

| map-marker Smyrna, Tennessee

Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito

Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito
Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito - Image 2
Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito - Image 3
Estoy muy decepcionada de Waltmart, ya ha pasado exactamente una semana y aún no me han reembolsado el dinero en mi cuenta de Banco. Aún me tienen que reembolsar los $ 224.86 de los tres cobros que me efectuaron simultáneamente. Además de un artículo extra con un valor de $ 12.98 que yo no lleve. Quien me devuelve el costo de sobregiro de mi cuenta de Banco??? Cero empatía por parte de los empleados de la tienda, nadie se hace cargo del problema!!! Esto es una falta de respeto al cliente.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Solo quiero mi dinero de regreso
Cons:
  • Solo quiero mi dinero de regreso

Maurice King

| map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

It has to be discrimination that every order I place for home delivery gets canceled immediately after I post it

I am thinking that what Walmart has been doing to me has to be some form of illegal discrimination against me.

Every time I place an order for home delivery, soon after I post it, this line appears with a notice that confirms that the act has been done against me:

"We're sorry, we had to cancel some items due to unusual account activity."

I know what the "unusual activity" is: the fact that I order anything from them! If I go into the store, I'm able to shop, pay, and take my merchandise home, but I can only go there when someone takes me there.

I am a disabled senior and I do not drive, so ordering for home delivery makes life a lot easier for me -- if I order from some other merchant, but ordering from Walmart always ends up with that line of text appearing and the word "Canceled" plus some other word or words that only confirm that I am totally rejected.

Walmart has never at any time given me a legitimate reason for what they do to me. Once someone from Walmart Customer Care called me and assured me that she was watching over the activity and that I could order without fear. I have to assume that the "fear" would have been that they might make an attempt on my life! It has nothing to do with any illegal activity that I have done; it's always THEIR illegal activity that causes problems.

Filing complaints changes nothing.

There are other merchants who accept my orders and deliver them to my home. Only Walmart gives me trouble. There has to be some reason for this maltreatment, and I am sure it is VERY ILLEGAL!!! If they never come out and say in clear English why they do this to me, I have to assume that it is some form of discrimination against me and I can only guess what the reason might be.

If they were to say it was because I am indigent, at present, I am after having received a very generous amount of money, but I will not spend one penny on them if they treat me like this.

I have to mention that when my caregiver took me to Walmart to shop over this past weeked, I chose my items, paid with no problem, and was able to take home the items that I wanted. It clearly can't be a credit issue unless they have created a problem for me, and with their refusal to give any acceptable explanation, the only possible explanation is discrimination. They can always invent a false reason to discriminate; that is something very in character with them.

Nevermind. I have already begun to move my business elsewhere and I would urge everyone else to do the same.

Any company that displays such illegal, discriminatory practice can easily just turn on anyone who shops with them online and never be given any sort of reason for doing so. It makes me beyond angry because I have been a customer of theirs for decades, but to find that I cannot order anything whatsoever for no legitimate reason does deserve a legal explanation, but I am not being given one.

Because I am a published writer in three languages, I can easily publicize this illegal behavior.

No doubt they will be angry , but better that they be angry than for me to be anggry. I have already begun moving my business elsewhere; I was not given any fair choice in the matter.

Pros:
  • Reasonable prices
Cons:
  • Discriminatory
  • Unreliable
  • Dishonest

Preferred solution: $10,000 judgment in my favor. Once I would have that, then I would not care because I could easily shop elsewhere!

Guest

I am not sure why your items kept getting cancelled. I have had items cancelled on me usually because they said they could not deliver it.

Not sure why since the mail box has the numbers clearly marked where the house is.

Anyways, I think you are justified in taking your business elsewhere. I would recommend Amazon

Guest

You sound like you're in a bad mood when you wrote this. When this happened to sister it was excess had from holding it in.

She was in a better mood after that. Hope this helped.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2533967

This is what is wrong with this country. We have zero empathy for each other.

We do not care about what happens to each other. We never try to see the situation from the other person's point of view. See it from his side. He has continually had his items cancelled.

Think about if this happened to you.

Would you be happy about it? I do not think so.

View more comments (2)
Maurice King

| map-marker New York, New York

Once again, face-slap service and lies

Walmart - Once again, face-slap service and lies

It seems that Walmart is digging its own grave! I ordered a number of items yesterday for delivery today.

Walmart sent me notices of what would be delivered and the one item that had to be replaced. Not surprisingly, however, one item that I ordered that they claimed that they delivered is nowhere to be found now. I tried calling their Customer Care number, and some automated system asked for my zip code. I entered it and then I heard, "I'm sorry, the zip code doesn't match your order." Well, duh, why should I expect efficiency from a company that claims they delievered all ordered items except for one substitution that I accepted with no problem, but one item that I ordered is nowhere to be found!

As for the zip code, I double-checked with my account with Walmart and the account with my bank. Both contain the zip code that I entered! Sorry, but I can't deal with brain-dead idiots who lie, and clearly that is who is running the show at Walmart!!!

I am a disabled senior who does not drive. It goes beyond just being inconvenient to force me to travel to shop in person, but as I am learning rapidly, that is the only way I can know that if I want to buy something and I actually find it and put it in my cart, then I know I acquired what I wanted.

I am seeing that basically I flushed money down the toilet instead of getting what I ordered and that Walmart stated that I received. Well, lying seems to be the standard in America today; it's become a national pastime and identifies Americans very quickly. If anybody says I'm wrong, PROVE IT!!! No, I don't want a refund and I don't want half-baked apologies.

I WANT WHAT I ORDERED WITHIN THE HOUR!!!

If Walmart is incapable of honesty, integrity, and stability, they're just a fraud and nothing else. I am known to have amazing patience, but when people lie to me, the patience evaporates immediately and then I come out snarling and breathing fire as I am right now!

I know that law enforcement in the United States is a sick joke now; the persons who are supposed to uphold the law only care about pocketing taxpayer money, nothing else. That, I am sad to say, is the common theme in the 21st Century!

User's recommendation: Either shop in person or order from someone with integrity -- NOT WALMART!!!

Guest

Yes I do agree with you that about employees. They do not care about providing the customer service we used to get.

My experience with an AP host who doesnt want to do her job and keeps trying to get me to do it proves that.

The company wont do anything about it because they cannot get people to do the job since they won't pay any kind of money. if they were afraid of being replaced or thought they could be, they would straighten up their act or go elsewhere.

Christopher W Hyu

Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 3
Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 4
Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 5
Updated by user Sep 29, 2023

Someone at the location posted a response saying we were not too bright.

Original review Sep 29, 2023
My name is Christopher Washington and I have a concern I feel need to be addressed. My wife and I shop at the Hammond location on Cabelas drive.

I recently received coupons from Post cereal for their Malt-O-Meal. One coupon was for up to $7.00 and the other was for 1 dollar off. When we went to self checkout the coupons would not work but the lovely lady took of the items and told us to go to customer service so that they could punch in the codes. We went to customer service and a very nice gentleman helped us out.

He took the coupons and validated that they were not expired. He then then punched in the coupons and they were excepted. When I went to pay he needed a override since he wasnt a supervisor. This is where things went left.

The front end team lead named Faith came over and flexed her authority to the guy who needed a override. She didnt get smart with him but her demeanor to him and to me and my wife was in my mind very unprofessional. Faith never spoke to me nor my wife. She comes over and he explains to her about the coupons and she saw that the transaction went through but he needed the override.

She asked about the coupons and he told her that everything went through so she just needed to do the override. Faith cancels my transaction and takes the coupons out of the drawer and proceeds to leave with the coupons saying that they issues with coupons. After a few minutes she returns with the coupons and does the same thing the male employee did. I can honestly say that in my mind there is no way other people have not complained about her in the past.

Very rude and unprofessional. In my opinion the phrases (hello, thank you, how may I help you, have a great day, is there anything else I can help you with and sorry the difficulty using the coupons) are not in her vocabulary . To my wife and I it seems as if she thought something nefarious was going on with our coupons. There was no need to cancel our transaction, take the coupons and leave.

Her excuse of theyve been having issues doesnt make sense. I understand that she is a leader but I saw no leadership in my interaction with her. The way she treated the young man and the way she treated my wife and I seems to be a accurate reflection of others who complained. How can any member of management read the Google, Yelp, Facebook and BBB complaints and still take no actions to give your employees better training.

I say that after reading the reviews where other customers complained about the same thing yet its still happening. Maybe its because their attitude is a reflection of the store manager. Im just speaking on the location in Hammond. I know its not as bad at the second Hammond location and at the schererville location .

The least she could have done was explain the issue and why she took the steps she took. Since she decided to have no contact with the customers we have no choice but to assume that she left with are coupons thinking we were trying to scam your company. Those assumptions could have been dispelled by her simply doing her job in a professional fashion by SPEAKING to customers. I love shopping at Walmart but we are talking about two coupons.

Not even a smile or take care. This isnt the first time Ive complained about the service at this location. What reason did she have to take our coupons, leave with them and cancel our transaction? My 2 boxes of malt o meal were $4.99 each and I had a up to $7 off and a $1 dollars off.

I paid $3.98 for the boxes and it shouldnt have been that at all. After the coupons were applied and my total should have been the remaining 2 dollars and tax. In my math thats $2.14 not $3.98. That price is more than likely the full price tax which I shouldnt have been included.

You guys have to do better with the people you have leading others. The unprofessional attitude is never good for business. Faith was rude to the guy helping us. Matter of fact everyone was professional but Faith.

My wife first words to me about her after we left was I guess she had to prove something . Those words out of her mouth should have been nice professional leader . I would provide the receipt but I dont see that option on this platform.
The very next day after writing my complaint I received a email stating that Walmart reviewed my complaint and posted a response. The response was tell my wife and I how stupid and dumb we are.

Apparently the employee was spoken to by management and shown my complaint. I believe that the same employee went on the website and addressed the issue of the coupon deduction by saying that my wife and I are not that smart and broke down to me about how the coupon works. No one ever addressed the issue of her taking my property and walking away with it after canceling my transaction. For this reply to come from Walmart is beyond me.

What you are reading now is my public review and will be post in the public section. I say that because the email from pissed consumers said that you have received a response from Walmart. There is no doubt that this was done by her.

When I spoke to pissed consumers, they told me that the person who responded could only respond if they had access through Walmart to post. The only people who can post a reply to me would be a employee from Walmart.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great place to shop financially
Cons:
  • Worst customer service ever

Preferred solution: Apology for calling my wife and I not too smart and compensation for the direct insult made against me and my wife.

User's recommendation: Don’t ship at this location as long as they continue to hire unprofessional employees who know nothing about good customer service

Guest

This manager does not sound professional. They used to be more like that but apparently this company has to scrap the bottom of the barrel for its employees. People do not want to work for the low wages they pay

Guest

So by responding to this complaint, I must work at Walmart in Hammond, Indiana? Over the past week, I have also been accused of working at Guy Fieri's restaurant in Branson, Missouri and I am also apparently the GM at a hotel property somewhere in California.

D@***n! I am good!

Denetra Eyn
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2399309

He is too stupid to know that no one from the company knows about his post. Kids these days.

reply icon Replying to comment of Denetra Eyn

His accusatory comments are gone, I see. I guess he felt so stupid, he asked for his comments be removed.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2399309

So stop trolling you idiot

Guest

Not true. Any person can respond to your post.

Just as you can respond to any other post. Try it.

Go to another post and hit comment and type something. You can be mad at Walmart but they did not respond to your post the other day.

Guest

Now you are just making things up. This is a public forum with complaints for thousands of companies.

Anyone can respond . Walmart doesn’t read this site.

View more comments (6)
Erica S Aro

Absurd Hassle for Refund

Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 2
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 3
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 4
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 5

The problem is that I still have not received my refund after an extremely long, tedious, draining, stressful, exhausting amount of time fighting for it. Everything about this particular refund process has been difficult and hurtful.

I am simply a customer who bought an item around Christmas that didnt work and sought to return item. According to the proof of delivery, Walmart received the item back January 12th. The refund was approved but still nothing. Now I am facing being thrown around to different departments and multiple hangs ups, as no one seems to be able to help refund me.

Supervisors have hung up on me and failed to help. They keep sending me to a ghost department whom no one can speak to. It feels as if I am just being stalled out until I give up. This is extremely unfortunate, because the reason Im fighting so hard is because that was a gift for my 10 year old son.

I need that money back to get him a new gift. I struggled to get that gift and am not in a position to take a loss.

Please help. I dont mean to be difficult I just want my refund for an item that Ive returned.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid items by BEST CHOICE, they take no responsibility for their damaged products, instead they make Walmart deal with it… and that’s where your hassle will begin.

nicole c Oen

Companies have gotten worse about giving you the run around especially over the phone. Nobody wants to do their job anymore.

Rumple S