Featured

Resolved: Duration of refund

Walmart - Duration of refund
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

Sept.12 received wrong size mattress topper.Walmart scheduled for pickup.Wasnt picked up until Oct.5TH 23 days later after several confusing overlaping emails from their pickup service.I called customer service Oct.11 to see when i was getting my $80 refund because im on fixed income."the truck hasnt even returned to the warehouse."I was told when i asked how it can take 6 days to get to the warehouse she said"well they had other pickups to make as well as deliveries.Once they return to the warehouse it may be a couple days before the truck is unloaded.Then all returns are scanned and inspected before they approve refund.Then you should receive your refund in 7 to 10 business days.About NOVEMBER 2.I called a number my bank offered and got WALMART MEDIA?press 1 if you are a customer with an issue pressed 1 "THE NUMBER YOU DIALED IS NOT IN SERVICE and hung up.I pressed other numbers referred to a website then back to customer service then a MEDIA SPECIALIST who promised to have someone in corporate call me.AT LEAST THE PRESIDENT DIDNT STORE THE LAUNCH CODES AT WALMART!!!

Pros:
  • Overall walmart is a good place to shop
Cons:
  • Non walmart owned refunds

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: just keep it youre less likely to suffer a stroke trying to return it.

map-marker Manchester, New Hampshire

Didn't cancel order. Don't order onlie.

Just couldn't cancel when it was their false online. 0.925 silver stated on web per coin when actual weight is 0.0925.dont shop online
map-marker Milford, Pennsylvania

NEVER EVER AGAIN- If item sold by "Tasharina Corp" stay far AWAY! Walmart reveiw

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised
Guest

Just wanted to inform everyone about the troll/monster into the comment section. She's a well known racist and a well known disturbing violent criminal mastermind.

She's been into the run for 20 years or more. Please contact this website to block her accounts. The more accounts of her that are blocked. The more we are able to arrest her and put her onto death row.

If anybody has any leads. Please call the cops.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2296441

james dover here just go ahead and report me i dare u

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2305304

Nobody is lying. Everybody is calling you out for who you are.

And everybody knows your identity. Danielle Chase.

Stacy B Cji

I fully understand exactly what you're saying. Walmart is farming out.

Sales to fly by night merchants they sell refurbished used and other damaged items. You don't know what you're going to need until it gets there. Takes a long time to get there. Can't hardly get a refund.

That's a lot of things that Walmart has done in the past few years. That's really disappointing to me Since Walmart is portraying a trust us atmosphere but allowing companies to use their logo to sell inferior merchandise

Guest

Some people are so poor that they are willing to put up with all of the disrespect and b.s. from Wal-Mart just to save a few dollars.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2220787

not my fault they keep raising prices

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2234927

Yes it is your fault because you're a cheapskate. Usually the black n...are

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2341131

Really? You're showing everybody who you are. So much hate and arrogance

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2220787

I don’t think it is a question of disrespect. Everyone has a choice.

If a Kroger and Walmart are side by side, and let’s say an order is $30 more at Kroger, the Walmart shopper will choose to stand in line as they should.

No one is forcing the Walmart shopper to endure long waits. They can leave at any time.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2240493

Well. Clearly nobody is going to wait forever. And you sound dumb and uneducated for thinking and saying that.

View more comments (226)
Featured
Letticia Ktx

| map-marker Burleson-Joshua, Texas

Walmart in Burleson messed my car up!

Walmart in Burleson messed my car up!
Explore video interviews
Updated by user Nov 20, 2019

No the claims department acted like I was a liar!

Original review Nov 20, 2019
I had my oil changed and they put my oil filter in wrong, my engine light came on it was running rough and had lower power than normal. I went back to the store it was done at in burleson and the supervisor of the service department knew exactly what was wrong he said they placed the oil filter in wrong so he placed it back in right.

Engine light went off quit running so rough but I now have a ticking and a clatter in my motor on top and a tapping on the lower part of the motor . Made a claim I did everything they said to do took pictures of my motor with oil on it after they cleaned it off . The claims department denied it being there fault. Which is a lie!

So now I have to hire a lawyer to take care of something that should have been resolved without one.

I am not happy at all the claims lady acted like I was a liar! I am a hard working Christian woman who trusted Walmart to do a simple task and ended up needed a new motor some one is going to pay for this and it is not going to be me!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Non
Cons:
  • Im not being accomodated for walmarts mess up
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Guest

I went in for an oil change and came out with NO brakes.. costing me Over $500.00 and they insist.

i Came in with a brake line leak. If I had had a leak like they say I would not have had any brakes. Then they tried to tell me it was the company who had put on my new tires that caused it.

REALLY Guess what YOUR that company too. Never Never go to Walmart for anything LIARS and thieves.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1993097

So sorry to hear about your experience.

Guest

I am so heart broken by this reviewer's page. This reviewer needs love and support not hate and arrogance coming from a dangerous and violent internet troll.

My heart and soul goes out to those who have had to deal with her. Let's hope that this chase ends this internet troll into prison for life!

Guest

Youtube has been informed about fake kevin richards profiles. This is the same person leaving all of the hate and arrogant comments. This person needs to be banned.

Eric Kzw
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1943844

They are telling the truth.

Guest

Why would anyone trust their car to Walmart?

Take this down already

Guest

Walmart is terrible they just take take take! When they mess up they don’t want to do anything about it! I am going to have to take them to court my car now is in shop !

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1919503

This is Brigitte. Ur.

Lying and fabricating.

U are a loser. When are u going to admit this?

Guest

I have no idea what these comments are going on about.

View more comments (445)
Lacey B Nyi

| map-marker New York, New York

*** customer service on top of unresolved issues.

Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues.
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 2
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 3
Walmart - *** customer service on top of unresolved issues. - Image 4

I purchased a Joyracer Jeep on sale on the app for $150.02 original price $389.90. A week later after I have purchased the item and was waiting for it to be delivered the day of the cancellation and refunded me back the money.

I contacted Walmart online chat and explained what happened and and I was guaranteed by the employee that everything would get resolved once I recorded the Jeep this time paying full price of $403 and once I received the Jeep contact Walmart back with reference number I was given and I would get the price adjustment no problem at all. Believing these con-artist I went and did what I was told, to later find out couldn't be approved and acknowledged even though I had proof of screen shots from the Walmart employee I chatted with.

After talking to 4 different supervisors and managers I got nowhere. So not only did the rob my *** they wasted 2 days arguing and making excuses for not following though with their word.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don't even waste your time bc they'll just waste your money

Diana A Oyu

Verified Reviewer

Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order for delivery from store here in town

Walmart - Oh my God where should I began I will start with my very last order for delivery from...
Updated by user Apr 06, 2024

It has not gotten better every month after month it gets worse I am never refunded correct amount either from their holds or from items not delivered or I always choose no substitutions yet they make the substitutions anyway one agent I spoke to last night hung up on...

Original review Apr 06, 2024
I have been having issues after issue every month after month because I am a senior I can drive just do not have a vehicle so I go through so many issues with Walmart I placed an order for same day delivery this is why I pay for membership for free deliveries I lose so much more order was suppose to be delivered between 9 and 10 pm it was past 10 so I called walmart.com that's when I found out my order was not coming like I ordered instead it would be shipped 5 or 6 items would be shipped different days I said no I did not order for shipment but delivery from store so agent told me ok I will cancel the whole order then 2 days later I get email one item was being shipped I called them asked why when I said cancel order so she told me agent did that previous person did not cancel my order so this is why I have not seen my refund back I told agent no I canceled whole order again she said she would cancel it but lied to me I got off phone about an hour ago ivwanted my entire refund like it was charged to my debit card I tried to explain rights within my right to cancel order since it was not delivered not for Walmart to decide what is best for me she said she would cancel my order I also had to use my refund of $9.97 put on my wallet at walmart they put down I used EBT when I paid cash with my debit so I was stuck with gift card and few months ago ivwas given a $15 voucher for all my issues with the service well I used $9.97 that and my promo code for $15 they told me earlier I could not get that back only my refund even though it was for all my problems with Walmart it goes on and on told last agent I see now why there is a huge lawsuit against Walmart because they want to keep what does nir belong to them even very careful with delivery orders
Loss:
Cons:
  • Will decide for you to ship items even after you cancel ensure orde

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Delivery is not free after paying for membership the payment is them to take over your life and decide what is best for yo

Keeya R

Walmart+ Unresolved Technical Issue

Walmart+ Unresolved Technical Issue
Original review Feb 01, 2024

Walmart Issues PLEASE RESOLVE or Cancel my account.

Hello,

I decided to try this one last time to get my Walmart+ membership issue resolved before cancelling altogether even though that's pretty much where I'm at, at this point.

At least this way, I can provide screenshots so you can see the issue, unfortunately that's not an option through your chat.

A month ago I opened my Walmart+ app with the intent of cancelling my Walmart acct. But then, I noticed that you now offer the Paramount+ ad free for an additional fee so I kept my subscription with you and signed up for Paramount+ through my Walmart+ account by clicking the link in the Walmart app and signing into my (previously FULLY cancelled the month prior) Paramount acct.

At first, everything appeared to work perfectly.

My Paramount service restored immediately and in the account section it showed my Paramount+ account was now managed by Walmart. So far so good.

I went back into my Walmart account to apply for the upgraded no ads service but it did not show my Paramount account linked to my Walmart account. I thought maybe it just needed a few days. So I waited a week.

It never appeared in my Walmart account.

Please see the 4 screenshots below showing the account linked and managed via Walmart in the Paramount account but not linked in the Walmart account.

(1ST CONTACT 01/15/24) - I reached out for help via your chat feature and chatted with a Walmart customer service rep for almost 2 hrs before asking her to just cancel my account. She offered two months free if I would be willing to just wait a few days to allow them time to resolve it. I agreed and she told me a ticket had been submitted to the techs who would fix it, and to please wait 24-36 hrs. I did.

Nothing.

I contacted Paramount and was told that only Walmart can make changes to my Paramount acct because I signed up through the Walmart app.

(2ND CONTACT 01/18/24) - I contacted Walmart customer service again and was instructed to call Paramount because the issue must be with them. I explained what Paramount had told me and I was again told that he was submitting a new ticket and to please wait 24-36 hrs. I did. Nothing.

(3RD CONTACT 01/23/24) - I called Walmart customer service and spent an extraordinary long, painful time with a rep who kept insisting that everything was perfect in my Walmart account and I needed to call Paramount because I had not signed up through Walmart.

I explained to him, for the 5th-6th time, very, very slowly that I DID sign up thru Walmart and DID call Paramount and everything is great on THEIR end but clearly not on Walmart's because it's not linking properly on the Walmart end. He responded that his manager said I need to call Paramount. I asked to speak to his manager or to be escalated. He told me the had no escalation dept, but gave me a phone number to call and told me it was the Walmart+ benefits issue line.

It wasn't. It was just another main customer service phone number. Which I discovered when I called.

(4TH CONTACT 01/23/24) - Five minutes later, the next customer service rep told me 15 minutes into the conversation that he'd submitted a complaint for me about the rep I'd just spoken to previously who gave me the false information with the phone number and it was "already under investigation"... (if you're going to lie to the customers at least say something believable).

He walked me through step by step signing into paramount account by going through the Walmart app (I had done this piece at least once with every rep I'd spoken to) and I read to him what my screen said through each step.

He at least believed me that this was a Walmart issue and not a Paramount issue. All said and done, he told me a ticket was submitted and I should delete the app for 24-72 hrs, then reinstall, log in and everything should be fine at that point. That was over a week ago.

I reinstalled my app, logged in and went thru all the steps again. Nothing is changed.

I cannot be the only one with this issue.

I do not understand why there is NO ONE with the experience to fix this. Surely you have an IT dept.

I'm REALLY frustrated. The ONLY reason I didn't cancel my Walmart+ membership on 01/01/24 was because Paramount+ no ads was supposed to be an option for Walmart+ patrons.

I never had an issue when I went through Paramount directly. The only reason I cancelled with them at all was because I was going out of state for an undetermined period of time.

At this point, I am so frustrated with Walmarts lack of effort to resolve this that I'd rather cancel Walmart+ altogether and pay Paramount for a no ads subscription directly.

If this can be fixed, please fix it.

If nobody knows HOW to fix this, please cancel my membership effective immediately. I don't care about the two free months.

I just want to enjoy my Paramount programs without commercials. I do not want to be stuck with two more months of this nonsense because Walmart cant get its act together.

Sincerely,

Pissed Off Customer

Ps:This format submission also will not allow me to insert my screenshots :(

Pros:
  • Item locations listed on website and in app
  • Map out your item locations before going to the store
  • Convenient if you map and plan your trip in advance
Cons:
  • Customer service reps lie lie lie
  • No customer service dept for walmart plus tech issues
  • Dont track calls so you start over every time

Preferred solution: My Paramount+ I signed up via my Walmart+ app, LINKED to my Walmart+acct. If not, then cancel my acct effective immediately.

Rue Bne

| map-marker New Orleans, Louisiana

Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned

Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 2
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 3
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 4
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 5
Walmart - Im informing of my ownership I own needing business overturned - Image 6

Hello there I'm Queen Diana Kafarror Beyonce Stephanie Eve Fields Carter Knowles Google K etc. Im contacting to inform on my ownership, I have documents I forwarded them yesterday on Twitter I con forward again I'm Needing to regain control of all the Walmarts I'm banking with Regions Bank, I'm needing leasing agreement with monthly rent payment add to my account now back pay all past business history attire from business office all inventory, invoice,drops deposit at the bank.

My email kafarrorbeyoncecarterknowles@***.com my phone 769)969-**** address {{Redacted}}. Contact me on all truck loads drop shipping and receiving etc I'm the authorization and approval of all business affairs etc.

I order furniture etc I'm needing my shippiments call on delivery date , my car was left on site when I was false arrested, I'm needing my Mazda 6 back and a new Mazda cxs SUV delivery at the Salvation army on North state Street Jackson MS or both a Nissan Rogue delivery with no spot or blemish on both vehiclevehicle Stephanie Eve Fields short low profile i renovated this Walmart and built the rest etc. name I'm using.

Milagros C Mpy

| map-marker Smyrna, Tennessee

Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito

Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito
Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito - Image 2
Walmart - Cobros múltiples de mi tarjeta de crédito - Image 3
Estoy muy decepcionada de Waltmart, ya ha pasado exactamente una semana y aún no me han reembolsado el dinero en mi cuenta de Banco. Aún me tienen que reembolsar los $ 224.86 de los tres cobros que me efectuaron simultáneamente. Además de un artículo extra con un valor de $ 12.98 que yo no lleve. Quien me devuelve el costo de sobregiro de mi cuenta de Banco??? Cero empatía por parte de los empleados de la tienda, nadie se hace cargo del problema!!! Esto es una falta de respeto al cliente.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Solo quiero mi dinero de regreso
Cons:
  • Solo quiero mi dinero de regreso

Maurice King

| map-marker New York, New York

Once again, face-slap service and lies

Walmart - Once again, face-slap service and lies

It seems that Walmart is digging its own grave! I ordered a number of items yesterday for delivery today.

Walmart sent me notices of what would be delivered and the one item that had to be replaced. Not surprisingly, however, one item that I ordered that they claimed that they delivered is nowhere to be found now. I tried calling their Customer Care number, and some automated system asked for my zip code. I entered it and then I heard, "I'm sorry, the zip code doesn't match your order." Well, duh, why should I expect efficiency from a company that claims they delievered all ordered items except for one substitution that I accepted with no problem, but one item that I ordered is nowhere to be found!

As for the zip code, I double-checked with my account with Walmart and the account with my bank. Both contain the zip code that I entered! Sorry, but I can't deal with brain-dead idiots who lie, and clearly that is who is running the show at Walmart!!!

I am a disabled senior who does not drive. It goes beyond just being inconvenient to force me to travel to shop in person, but as I am learning rapidly, that is the only way I can know that if I want to buy something and I actually find it and put it in my cart, then I know I acquired what I wanted.

I am seeing that basically I flushed money down the toilet instead of getting what I ordered and that Walmart stated that I received. Well, lying seems to be the standard in America today; it's become a national pastime and identifies Americans very quickly. If anybody says I'm wrong, PROVE IT!!! No, I don't want a refund and I don't want half-baked apologies.

I WANT WHAT I ORDERED WITHIN THE HOUR!!!

If Walmart is incapable of honesty, integrity, and stability, they're just a fraud and nothing else. I am known to have amazing patience, but when people lie to me, the patience evaporates immediately and then I come out snarling and breathing fire as I am right now!

I know that law enforcement in the United States is a sick joke now; the persons who are supposed to uphold the law only care about pocketing taxpayer money, nothing else. That, I am sad to say, is the common theme in the 21st Century!

User's recommendation: Either shop in person or order from someone with integrity -- NOT WALMART!!!

Christopher W Hyu

Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 3
Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 4
Walmart - Horrible customer service - Image 5
Updated by user Sep 29, 2023

Someone at the location posted a response saying we were not too bright.

Original review Sep 29, 2023
My name is Christopher Washington and I have a concern I feel need to be addressed. My wife and I shop at the Hammond location on Cabelas drive.

I recently received coupons from Post cereal for their Malt-O-Meal. One coupon was for up to $7.00 and the other was for 1 dollar off. When we went to self checkout the coupons would not work but the lovely lady took of the items and told us to go to customer service so that they could punch in the codes. We went to customer service and a very nice gentleman helped us out.

He took the coupons and validated that they were not expired. He then then punched in the coupons and they were excepted. When I went to pay he needed a override since he wasnt a supervisor. This is where things went left.

The front end team lead named Faith came over and flexed her authority to the guy who needed a override. She didnt get smart with him but her demeanor to him and to me and my wife was in my mind very unprofessional. Faith never spoke to me nor my wife. She comes over and he explains to her about the coupons and she saw that the transaction went through but he needed the override.

She asked about the coupons and he told her that everything went through so she just needed to do the override. Faith cancels my transaction and takes the coupons out of the drawer and proceeds to leave with the coupons saying that they issues with coupons. After a few minutes she returns with the coupons and does the same thing the male employee did. I can honestly say that in my mind there is no way other people have not complained about her in the past.

Very rude and unprofessional. In my opinion the phrases (hello, thank you, how may I help you, have a great day, is there anything else I can help you with and sorry the difficulty using the coupons) are not in her vocabulary . To my wife and I it seems as if she thought something nefarious was going on with our coupons. There was no need to cancel our transaction, take the coupons and leave.

Her excuse of theyve been having issues doesnt make sense. I understand that she is a leader but I saw no leadership in my interaction with her. The way she treated the young man and the way she treated my wife and I seems to be a accurate reflection of others who complained. How can any member of management read the Google, Yelp, Facebook and BBB complaints and still take no actions to give your employees better training.

I say that after reading the reviews where other customers complained about the same thing yet its still happening. Maybe its because their attitude is a reflection of the store manager. Im just speaking on the location in Hammond. I know its not as bad at the second Hammond location and at the schererville location .

The least she could have done was explain the issue and why she took the steps she took. Since she decided to have no contact with the customers we have no choice but to assume that she left with are coupons thinking we were trying to scam your company. Those assumptions could have been dispelled by her simply doing her job in a professional fashion by SPEAKING to customers. I love shopping at Walmart but we are talking about two coupons.

Not even a smile or take care. This isnt the first time Ive complained about the service at this location. What reason did she have to take our coupons, leave with them and cancel our transaction? My 2 boxes of malt o meal were $4.99 each and I had a up to $7 off and a $1 dollars off.

I paid $3.98 for the boxes and it shouldnt have been that at all. After the coupons were applied and my total should have been the remaining 2 dollars and tax. In my math thats $2.14 not $3.98. That price is more than likely the full price tax which I shouldnt have been included.

You guys have to do better with the people you have leading others. The unprofessional attitude is never good for business. Faith was rude to the guy helping us. Matter of fact everyone was professional but Faith.

My wife first words to me about her after we left was I guess she had to prove something . Those words out of her mouth should have been nice professional leader . I would provide the receipt but I dont see that option on this platform.
The very next day after writing my complaint I received a email stating that Walmart reviewed my complaint and posted a response. The response was tell my wife and I how stupid and dumb we are.

Apparently the employee was spoken to by management and shown my complaint. I believe that the same employee went on the website and addressed the issue of the coupon deduction by saying that my wife and I are not that smart and broke down to me about how the coupon works. No one ever addressed the issue of her taking my property and walking away with it after canceling my transaction. For this reply to come from Walmart is beyond me.

What you are reading now is my public review and will be post in the public section. I say that because the email from pissed consumers said that you have received a response from Walmart. There is no doubt that this was done by her.

When I spoke to pissed consumers, they told me that the person who responded could only respond if they had access through Walmart to post. The only people who can post a reply to me would be a employee from Walmart.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great place to shop financially
Cons:
  • Worst customer service ever

Preferred solution: Apology for calling my wife and I not too smart and compensation for the direct insult made against me and my wife.

User's recommendation: Don’t ship at this location as long as they continue to hire unprofessional employees who know nothing about good customer service

Guest

So by responding to this complaint, I must work at Walmart in Hammond, Indiana? Over the past week, I have also been accused of working at Guy Fieri's restaurant in Branson, Missouri and I am also apparently the GM at a hotel property somewhere in California.

D@***n! I am good!

Denetra Eyn
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2399309

He is too stupid to know that no one from the company knows about his post. Kids these days.

reply icon Replying to comment of Denetra Eyn

His accusatory comments are gone, I see. I guess he felt so stupid, he asked for his comments be removed.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2399309

So stop trolling you idiot

Guest

Not true. Any person can respond to your post.

Just as you can respond to any other post. Try it.

Go to another post and hit comment and type something. You can be mad at Walmart but they did not respond to your post the other day.

Guest

Now you are just making things up. This is a public forum with complaints for thousands of companies.

Anyone can respond . Walmart doesn’t read this site.

View more comments (5)
Rumple S

| map-marker Gun Barrel City, Texas

10 day hold, after being verified by everyone

Walmart - 10 day hold, after being verified by everyone
Updated by user Apr 22, 2024

I will go out of my way to never go there again

Original review Apr 21, 2024
For a company that rants saving and ease of shopping this company by far is the worst in your community let me explain. They say they bring work to the community, first the building is sub contracted with companies that do not live there.

Oooh the cashier pullers and stockers, you mean slave labor. You never give them enough hours for health care by the way I live in a poor communality where the average income wage out here 45,000 a year. Then do you think they put the money from the sale of products back into the community to make it better. Nope *** call the corporate office and ask where they are..hint its not even in the United States.

Companies like this are robbing your communities blind to save a 15 buck off your bill. Now we all know their customer service is like talking to a clueless 12 year old who found their parents booze. 4am I ordered food, by the way Im disabled vet, going through chemo, and been out of work since November 2023 have a service dog they took the last of my money did not give me a single thing. store says one thing not sure whats going on call corporate office they says another, they have given me a bunch of empty promises and here I am 4 days later with nothing.

And say they cant do anything about it. bS you go up high enough and you can. So my dog is being taken care of for a trade of designs. But I have had 2 snacks since then and that was 4 days ago great job Walmart for really putting the effort in to screw someone who served this country.

they dont give two flying blanks about either. well Walmart I will call you every day till I get what is mine. Dont like me great give me my money and I will go away. IDGAF you are screwing poor people out of money that is not yours and acting like your in the right, I will cuss out everyone on your corporate office staff cause at the Walmart the highest ranking person will barely have the ability to give someone a break that is required by law.

You have to deal with me till I get what is mine and then I will never step foot in your store again that takes from the community. Its time we push these crap companies out of our communities and allow local businesses to get in and help our community.

Walmart you are the absolute thing that is wrong with this country all your board member at their death will have to answer for the sins you continually commit. Im incouraginh everyone to steal from this store because they may write it off but it will be a year before they see it.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Bunch cheaply made cheap crap
Cons:
  • Walmart nuff said

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don’t trust a word they say they lie like we need water

Erica S Aro

Absurd Hassle for Refund

Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 2
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 3
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 4
Walmart - Absurd Hassle for Refund - Image 5

The problem is that I still have not received my refund after an extremely long, tedious, draining, stressful, exhausting amount of time fighting for it. Everything about this particular refund process has been difficult and hurtful.

I am simply a customer who bought an item around Christmas that didnt work and sought to return item. According to the proof of delivery, Walmart received the item back January 12th. The refund was approved but still nothing. Now I am facing being thrown around to different departments and multiple hangs ups, as no one seems to be able to help refund me.

Supervisors have hung up on me and failed to help. They keep sending me to a ghost department whom no one can speak to. It feels as if I am just being stalled out until I give up. This is extremely unfortunate, because the reason Im fighting so hard is because that was a gift for my 10 year old son.

I need that money back to get him a new gift. I struggled to get that gift and am not in a position to take a loss.

Please help. I dont mean to be difficult I just want my refund for an item that Ive returned.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid items by BEST CHOICE, they take no responsibility for their damaged products, instead they make Walmart deal with it… and that’s where your hassle will begin.

Hope P Lme

Walmart - They stole my money - Image 3
Walmart - They stole my money - Image 4
Walmart - They stole my money - Image 5
Walmart - They stole my money - Image 6

Im so upset im a single mother of two and i placed an order through walmart delivery so incould feed my kids. I dont drive.

Upon going outside to bring my groceries in they only brought me four items and i purchased $80. I called walmart and told them they said they couldnt help me or refund my money. I told them to look at the picture that they tookbof my order you can clearly see my stuff wasnt there. So if employees decide to keep some of your items its ok.

They didnt even look into it. They just stole food out of my kids mouth and i have to deal with it.

I had nothing else to feed my kids. Im so sad

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Dont do walmart delivery

Naziya Wbo

I also ordered delivery and was missing over $60 worth of item. I am also struggling and that was my groceries for the week.

A refund was issued, but takes 10 days to put the money back in my account. They offered me a $25 off promotion code, but that does not help me reorder the items. I literally spent over an hour and a half on the phone and was hung up on twice. If you didn’t know, when you order groceries, they also put a hold on your account of about an extra $50 above the purchase amount.

That’s over $100 I am waiting 10 days for a refund.

I had to overdraw my account to feed my family. Walmart has to do better.

Resolved
Regenia Jqv

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: No resolution for the problems they create

Walmart - No resolution for the problems they create
Walmart - No resolution for the problems they create - Image 2
Walmart - No resolution for the problems they create - Image 3
Walmart - No resolution for the problems they create - Image 4
Updated by user Dec 15, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. After I filed an official complaint with the better business bureau, I was finally contacted by a Walmart representative from the resolution center and I was offered a credit of $125

Updated by user Nov 14, 2023

I was obligated to cancel the order and complain to the creditor in order to receive a refund

Original review Nov 14, 2023
$600 TV WTF is happening???.
The order was made on November 8th and was supposed to arrive November 9th.
The 3rd party delivery service you employ is horrible as well as communication between delivery service and Walmart customer service.. time is wasted waiting on delivery service with no way to contact them.

Tracking shows driver en route then suddenly disappeared and later I'm notified he arrived at 9:24 am prior to 10:11am which was the time I was told the driver would arrive by. The app doesn't give me any other options for this delivery! Cancelling membership ASAP!
Costumer service representatives are as helpful as they can be with Walmart's bogus policies...
I blame corporate for being cheap and using an unprofessional 3rd party delivery service.
Whichever company it is in South Gate that provides this service for that local Walmart.
They NEVER answer the phones or pickup and delivery at this location! 4651 Firestone Blvd, South Gate, CA 90280
November 11th I attempted to pick up the television myself at the Firestone location, as I was advised to do by customer service and at the store when I was able to speak with someone, and was told that my order cannot be changed from delivery to pick up.

Neither corporate or that location could change it. As I waited for the associate to return with more information I witnessed a independent delivery driver get assistance from a Walmart associate to put a 70-in television inside his Jeep, which didn't fit, so he placed it on his roof and tied it down. This is very irresponsible on behalf of Walmart and whoever they contract to deliver products.
There is no reason why a big corporation such as Walmart is using third party delivery services such as Lyft and Uber to deliver expensive and bulky items, such as a 70-in television. It would be wise for Walmart to have their own delivery service and be provided with vans and trucks in order to deliver huge items to paying customers.

I was supposed to receive my television 3 days ago when I received a notification from Walmart stating the delivery would come at 10:11 a.m. and while I tracked the delivery drivers vehicle on the website, I could see he was 18 minutes away, when I checked back 10 minutes later the tracking was no longer available and when I checked the Walmart app for the status it said attempted delivery at 9:24 and I was not provided with any options for redelivery or pickup via Walmart app.

And the text I received from Walmart for the delivery does not contain a complete callback number when I receive the text back for help. I have attempted to escalate this issue!
Loss:

Preferred solution: Reimbursement for time and gas

User's recommendation: Customer service or corporate won't help you!

Hailey S Ity

Inconvenience and annoyance

Walmart - Inconvenience and annoyance
Walmart - Inconvenience and annoyance - Image 2
Walmart - Inconvenience and annoyance - Image 3

I became a Walmart Plus member because it was convenient for somebody like myself who does not drive. Over the past several months the service has become nothing but a nuisance.

Delivery drivers going to the wrong house me having to stand outside with a flashlight waving them down in the middle of the night and now this has been the third time not first not second but third time I've had a Walmart Sparks delivery driver start shopping for the order I took an hour to place and within one minute every item on my list was unavailable ... Walmart is the biggest supercenter I've ever seen you can't tell me every one of those items were unavailable at the same time.

The driver wouldn't even be able to make it through the store in 1 minute that's how big it is so one by one by one by one each one of my items became unavailable and then the order just gets canceled out so I called the store and they give me the runaround so then I call the 1-800 number then I try to find the Sparks number and then give me the runaround and I am so tired of it now here I am having to go out myself to get dinner because WalMart delivery drivers don't want to do their jobs don't take the order if you don't want to shop for it ... For the amount of money I spend there in one month this is not how it's supposed to be like I said joined for convenience and this is nothing but a headache

Pros:
  • Good selection
  • Good prices
Cons:
  • Shoppers and drivers making a lot of mistakes

Preferred solution: I want a discount. Or a gift card for all the time I've wasted dealing with these issues

Letisha Pha

| map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Walmart - Failure to fix a fraud/ hacked gift card like I could change or stop the situation

To most 100 dollars isnt much. The company I worked for bought them in bulk cause they never expire and hands them out to employees.

Well if you buy in bulk then there is an activation process unlike if I get a gift card less than 259 there its ready to go. Well in the picture below you can clearly tell someone has hacked the card. The transactions do not even make sense and yet they still have not fixed it. Which is funny because on there it looks like they may had fixed it at first but let them tell it they never had done anything to the card this is after we figure out that it wasnt until we woke to them that it became compromised and taken over.

Well its been months and my luck is just getting worse so now Im really in need of this hundred dollars that I never had a chance to spend.

Will Walmart make this right? Or are they just another big company that do not care about the customers my experience is they do not care about us from instores to on the phone.

User's recommendation: Local shopping