Christmas a joyous time of year, but scoorge (walmart) has taken the fun out. My son asked what do you wanted for Christmas I said a gift card from walmart.

I planned on working on my garden come Jan. The card was puchased placed in a card sealed and lovenly placed under the tree. I opened my presents and very happy with 50.00 gift card from walmart. First week of Jan i take my card, my list, and my excitement to the store, my cart was well over 50.00 but had evetything i wanted.

Rang up handed my card to the clerk and nothing it was empty. I called the number on the back was informed the card was bought on the 22nd and used on the 23rd. I took and called the store and was told buyer be ware. They viewed the tape, watched the purchase, they've seen the thief and Im still out my card.

I think their customer service toward this problem is apalling. I will never buy a gift card from walmart again.

Also i was told there was a scam online with people checking the balance yet nothing no notice on the media given. I didn't buy anything that i needed from walmart everything for my garden was now purchased from Home Depot.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1419142

I'm sorry that that happened to you, but you without the card you can only use it if the numbers have been revealed by scratching the silver strip off of the back, and use said numbers. Was the strip scratched off before purchase?

If so, it shouldn't have been purchased. If you say it has not been, I think we are not getting the rest of the story.