I ordered a bundle deal of 3 PS5 for $1500 on Walmart.com. Received confirmation number and a set date to be delivered.

Money was taking out of my checking account and everything. About 20min later I received an email saying I canceled my order and money will be returned in 7-10 business days. They then took another $1500 out of my checking to over draw my checking account. I called and the customer service said it was their sister store sunshine mall, and they would email them.

Nothing done. Found out Walmart makes up these sister stores to jack prices up on items so it doesn't look like Walmart is raising price.

Here they messed up and it should have only been 1 PS5 for $1500, so they canceled my order because they messed up. So now out a PS5 and over drawn checking account and Walmart said won't do anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Until now.

Walmart Cons: Ripp off products walmart sells, Money laundering, Product quality, Poor quality product, Being treated like some kind of fraud.

Comments