two months ago my wife got hurt the breaks on fork lift stoped working forklift wouldnot stop she hit pole and was slung off fork lift hurt her tail bone and right hand walmart lied and said there was nothing wrong with fork lift thanks to walmart lying she did not recieve no workers com and was forced to go back to work if not she would be fired also some of the boss men and some in the office is sexaly harrising the women at walmart dc also my wife the co im talking about is walmart dc in oplikia al addresspepperell pkwy opelika al 36801 tel- 334-745-2900

Comments

Lady Nightmare

Ok LOUIS, I went back to my complaint and found the question you ask about the ***. Were you born that way or did your mamma drop you on your head when you were a baby?

You are an *** for asking questions like that and maybe if you would stop playing with yourself long enough, you may see that there are far more interseting things to be found on the net. Grow up....

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #317274

Why are all the recient complaints ending with a code?

Lady Nightmare

LOUIS, What would cause you to say that? I would like to know.

I would like to know WHY you would say that to me. Could it me my name that gives the impression of bondage maybe?

Thanks! My spelling is lacking sometimes! :sigh

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #317267

Hey Lady Nightmare, visit any p()rn sites lately?

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #317266

Actually it is spelled "divorce"

Lady Nightmare

Here is how you spell D E V O R C E. Go get one, just go to the computer and look under your states gov papers and find devorce in your state.

Download the papers and fill them out and take them to the nearset courthouse and get a devorce! If someone you love threatens you will this kind of thing then clearlt the do NOT love you back!!

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #317254

i just fond out my wife lied about the forklift and she was carelessness, and she lied about being sexal harased to get back at them now she is threaten to say i rap her and beat her if i tell them.

Did she try to go to corporate? they might try to work something out with her. I hope she feels better.

please stop personal attacks just relevant to subject