Went to get a TV at Tatum and Bell Rd store and they were out. Closest store that had the same TV was this one.

Got there which is 30 Mins away and the TV was $50.00 more. They would not price match the other Wal-Mart Store. They said that's weird the Tatum and Bell is such a nice area that you would think it would be more money than there store. That tells me that each Wal-Mart store is ripping people off.

Just because this Wal-Mart is in a not so nice area they can charge more to the customers. Shouldn't it be the same price across every Wal-Mart for same items. I even showed them a picture of the Item Number and the price from my Wal-Mart Store at Tatum and Bell, but they didn't care. I will never shop at Wal-Mart ever again.

The place always smells, very rude people that work there, and it's no wonder they are always being sued by female workers that don't get the same pay as Men.

Wal-Mart is not a nice place to shop and I feel sorry for the workers that go to work there every day.

Comments

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #550246

That is what you get for trying to buy a TV...or anything...from Walmart. They don't care about the customer.

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #550020

Either buy the item for the price that store had it listed at or don't. It really isn't the earth-shattering tragedy you're making it out to be. If you're this needy of a customer, I'm sure Wal-Mart won't miss you one bit.