This past weekend I was 165 miles away from home.I went to the grocery store and when I came out I noticed my tire was going flat so I aired it up at there store and thought I could not drive it to a walmart approx.
20 miles away so I drove 1/2 mile to a tire store and when they check it they said it couldn't be patched. Luckily they had a Goodyear wrangler tire and I bought it just to get back home. I threw the defective tire in the trunk and brought it home to the Gladstone Walmart automotive dept. The manager said when is the rim for the tire and I told him it was on the car as I had to buy another one.
He said they couldn't honor it because it wasn't on the rim.
Needles to say I was pissed and left the tire with them.I guess next time I will drive 20 mles on a flat tire so It would be on the rim so they could honor the road hazard.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer. This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."