2.9
Ease of Use

Update by user May 20, 2017

The staff and assistant manager are great!The customer service operator at the 1800 NUMBER HOWEVER IS RUDE , she hung up on me when i told her i didnt understand something .

she was very abrupt.This was NOT the customer service at the store, I don't want any confusion.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2017

Two weeks ago I purchased 1 bag of frozen chicken breast and 2 bags of frozen tyson grilled chicken .came home (10 min drive) and it went into freezer.I opened a bag this past weekened it was rotten.

I put back in my freezer to bring back, however I had cancer surgery on 15th. Family brought it back today due to other 2 bags were rotten as well. The manager was great , for she exchanged the 3 bags no issues. Once the truck door was closed , there was a rotten chicken smell....all 3 bags rotten.

It was brought back inside walmart, you could smell it threw the bags. Manager said to call customer service and give the order number for reimbursement.

I called she said she could not refund because its passed 7 days and could give me a promo 10 dollar credit and hung up on me.Im still shocked.

Review about: Tyson Foods Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments