went in walmart at Gulfshores Ala this am 11:50 computer dept wanted to buy computer, lap, went to desk to get one from under lock and key, waited while yur employee named tracy a man who was setting some red head womans ring tone on her phone he even called her from walmart phone to here ring, this all took about 10 min. He never once looked at me and said I will be with you in a minute or did not even acknoledge i was even in the store, needless to say I walked out and traved to Spanish Fort to best buy Eastern shore and bought a new lap top.

Dwight

Comments

To the OP:

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!! And yes, I did need to "yell" that.

The employee was helping a customer & you needed to wait your turn. Maybe the employee should of acknowledged you,but YOU were the rude one.

i like the fact that none of you even care that walmart make billions of dollars, pays *** for wages, buys nothing american made and ALL you americans can't get enough of them. I had enough of standing lines to spend my monies, i haven't shopped there for over 25 years...never will. Oh, if i misspelled a word or two...whaaa.

Too bad lol, you don't agree with the OP, you are a troll.

ok not trying to troll like simon is or anything but this complaint is ***. I personally do not like wal mart but writing a complaint because the guy was busy with another customer is just crazy. I mean respect the fact that these people get paid minimum wage to deal with the public which can be a pain in the ***.

Ok bleh, you got me. Caught red-handed. I'm so bored I just troll the Wal-Mart posts and look to attack people. Good job for standing up for truth and justice. I will go back under my bridge now...NOT!

You are just as retarded as the OP. Why don't you stay on topic? On second thought, nevermind. Since you obviously don't know how to make a single post, no one needs to hear your dumb opinions.

If you don't like my comments, you can eat ***. I, unlike you, don't really give a *** what people think. I tell the truth, not my fault if you're too much of a retard to see it.

The OP is clearly a juvenile. There is no way an adult wrote that. Sorry, but children don't always get the same attention by employees as adults with money.

hrm, we are talking about spelling and grammatical errors, clearly Simon knows a lot about the 'Elmo computer with spell check' unfortunately he doesn't know how to use it. Trolling a Wal-Mart complaint board.

Seriously, how bored do you have to be to troll a complaint board? Get a life, go out get some sunlight.

Seriously, stepping away from the computer to go out won't kill you. Hayley, don't feed the trolls, some net nerd gets off on trolling you even stated that he is on all of the complaints, therefore what other explanation is there?

Hayley, if you don't want to shop at Wal-Mart, don't. There is no need to cry and say "I personally wish that they'd close all of them...blah blah".

What did they ever do to make you act like a girl who got dumped on prom night? There are stores I don't like and I just don't go there. I don't give a *** how well their future business goes.

Yes, I work for Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Sears, and a few others. At least that's what immature and ignorant people who know they're wrong accuse me of.

I got the gender of the cashier wrong. Wow, I can't believe someone was able to make sense out of that jumbled mess of misspelled words. I can handle typos and a few grammer errors, but this was clearly written by a 6 year old. That is probably why you sympathize with them, you two are at the same maturity level.

Oh big bad Wal-Mart doesn't suit me, I hope they go out of business and wah wah. Grow up.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #248136

Oh, and maybe someone should teach you how to read Simon, you refer to the employee being a she.. The guy CLEARLY says.. "tracy a man"

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #248134

I'm thinking Simon is someone working for WalMart as he's defending all of the complaints left about WalMart, in which case it's very RUDE for YOU to be commenting like this to someones complaint.. Does that make you feel better about yourself that you have to make fun of someone who can't spell very well??

It's people like YOU that remind me why I NEVER SHOP AT WALMART.. I personally wish that they'd close all of them because everyone that works there rude and seem like they never got past the 2nd grade

:roll

She probably thought that your parents would come to the counter when they were ready to buy. You are about 6 years old, right?

Judging by your spelling and grammar, 6 may be giving you too much credit.

What is a rud employee? Take your Elmo computer back and get one with spell check.