Siloam Springs, Arkansas
4.2

i went to the Siloam Springs, AR Walmart to return some gummy vitamins that were melted in to one solid mass when my son opened them. When I took them back, the girl at customer service had an attitude.

She told me I had bought them five days ago and insinuated I had left them in my hot car. When I went to get another bottle, I checked all the bottles and there was another melted bottle. I was inconvenienced and had to put up with attitude. It won't take too much of that, and I will be shopping elsewhere.

I did tell the manager and sent a complaint to the home office.

She gave the people behind me attitude too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Write up employee--Marianna.

Walmart Pros: Usually predictable until today.

Walmart Cons: Customer service, Aisles filled with products that affect getting around the store.

• Rude Associate

Comments

Eh, you have attitude in your rant. The fact is, somebody, anywhere, will always have "attitude".

Sheesh, stop being so sensitive. I would have grabbed the other melted bottle of gummies and showed it to her. You know, if they melt that easily, they could have been left in the delivery truck too long, or a hot warehouse. Who the heck cares what the Wally associate "thinks"?

If you were within the store return policy, the associate has to comply.

The world is full of as many rude people as there are sensitive people. Move forward.

Its walmart. The people hate there jobs.

I just laugh at how rude they are. You should do the same.