Verified Reviewer

4.0

I wanted to get a price on the fishing rod/reel that i wanted to purchase/there was no price on the item and the sporting goods counter had a "closed" sign. I walked over to the Automotive Dept/next door to the Sporting Goods Dept and asked if they could scan/tell me the price.

Before I could ask, my question, I got "the Auto Dept is closed" no attempt to help at all. I told the individual, (approx 55-60 yrs old 6'2''/didnt get his name) that i just needed a price on the item. Young male associate then attempted to check his Phone to scan the price and was told by the same supervisor "I said the Dept is closed" . The young associate apologized to me and said " sorrry, sir" .

He could teach his supervisor a lesson in customer service and who pays his salary through their purchases. I am retired military and would never speak to one of my troops like that.

I am still angry. I cannot conceive how this individual is seen as supervisor material by a corporation as successful as Walmart.

the the Dept is clis