Ogden, Utah
1.8

I have been to two locations of Walmart in just two days. The first was located in Logan, Utah and the Second was in Ogden, Utah.

I had return an item and was told my customer service to go back and get the same item and bring it back to customer service. This is the first store I have ever been told to go get another item without a please or thank you and I had my receipt with both items.

I have never been in a store that customer service doesn't call a person in that department to bring up and item for a return.

I now know why my other family members refuse to shop at Walmart in any city or state. I'm also getting to this point as I truly believe that the only persons Walmart hires is rude personnel I've worked with the public for over 30 years if I would of treated a customer the way I was treated in the pass two day by two different locations I would of been fired.

Preferred solution: Employee need to be educated on how to treat customers. I believe these companies have forgotten how to treat the people whom keeping them in business.

Walmart Cons: Attitude of customer service.

Comments

musicman88

Seriously? They are rude for that reason?

It sounds as if you were switching out items. If you do that then YOU, the shopper, must find the item for which you want to exchange. Perhaps the person involved could have said please or thank you but you are seriously being a bit petty.

Plus, those people in the department usually have nothing to do with items returned to the store.

Get over yourself, please.

Maybe they don't like your face.