2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a 20$ price difference coming from 2 gift cards I had used online, I called customer service 3 times and every time they messed up the egift cards... This was going on for 3 weeks.

Today I had to talk to their resolution dept and I finally got it straightened out.. In the mean time the rude dude said It states you've used your gift cards but this is too confusing to figure out so I'll just give you another card, like I was cheating him out of something, after my remaining gift cards are spent, I'm done with Walmart, my health insurance co gives me 350.00 a year in gift cards and I always get Walmart cards, but I'm so fed up with rudeness...not everyone is trying to do wrong by you WALMART!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

That wasn't the topic of the issue, if you want some information I'll be happy to share with you, however, if you're trying to be critical of the non-issue well then, you just live in your negative world...Not everything is a scam!

What kind of scam is your health insurance company working that they give you $350 worth of Walmart gift cards?