4.0

It wasnt really resolved. I received a pharmacy review.

I always give them very high reviews because theyre fantastic.

While waiting for my prescriptions I tried to go to customer service 3 different times &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; there was no one there. When she finally came she told me she had to carry a cart back. I finally found a chair & sat down. When she finally came back I got my money order.

I have one of the 2 gallon water containers I purchased from Walmart. You bring back your empty gallon jugs to refill. They really need to have some paper towels because the containers get wet. Most dont know how to ring up the refills so I have to go to customer service.

I also purchased a couple of more items there. She wasnt even going to put my other items in a sack. The gallon refills should really be put in sackc in case of leakage since theyve already been opened. She didnt bother.

I got some sacks myself. She was extremely rude to me. Ive never had an issue with a Walmart employee that I felt I should report it.

I did a pharmacy review which was sent to me. I always give then very high reviews because they deserve it.

Especially right now when theyre giving Covid vaccines & filling prescriptions. In the comment area I made this complaint.

I did say not pharmacy related but customer service. Just want to make sure my customer service complaint doesnt hurt the pharmacy review.

User's recommendation: File complaint if needed. They don’t know unless you tell them.

Location: Birmingham, Alabama