4.0
Layout of Store

So me n my husband bought a lil back pack purse for my daughters bday, we got the wrong one so i tried to take it back im from somerset but was going threw lexington, i had lost my recipe but i had the tag, we went to customer service n placed the tag ontop of the back pack n relized my husband left his wallet in the car so i ran to bathroom n he ran to car to get wallet for I.D we came straight back to realize the tag was gone we asked trina about if shed seen it she yelled at us I DONT HAVE IT, so we walked away before it got worse n asked another employee if i found the same bag with the tag here can she use it to give my 20.00 back n she said yes so i grabed one n took it back up there n explained what the employee that works in purses n etc had said n gave her the bags trina said we was DESPERATE n worked about 10 min n said we couldnt get our money back bc he had 3 returns with no recipet but i was told it was 6 returns, then i walked to self check out to check out my items n i was puting my wallet in my purse n was evil eyed n followed til i said this is my purse n my wallet theres nothing else in here. I will not go back for nothing. Family dollar it is, n kmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25.

Comments

It's not their fault you can't keep track of your receipts. Due to theft most stores would just as soon not take back any products without a receipt.

They allow 3 no receipt returns which is more than enough for the typical honest person. You just need to learn to bring a receipt if in fact you did pay for your products and have one.

to Anonymous #1517676

You sound like an *** pruck

Wall of text that I Cannot understand.